A few Dream questions

Good morning. Having being bitten by the cruise bug I am now looking to book for a sneaky week in December (why not)!

Please can anyone advise me if the Broadway Show Lounge has wheelchair access? I've looked on Youtube and I can see steps. Also, is the ship pretty easy to navigate with a manual wheelchair......I'll be pushing :cool:?

Any suggestions for a outside plus cabin, with a walk-in shower in a quiet central area will also be much appreciated.

Thanks again

Jo

Yes they do have access in the show lounge, ramps, and the good thing is that all entertainment is on the one deck. We always go on deck 9, cabin 9040, as its the largest and good access for the deck and restaurant, but no walk in shower its over the bath. They do have adapted cabins on that deck but have never seen inside. Have a great cruise we love the ship.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Thanks Pensioncruiser. Mum doesn't really need an adapted cabin, she just finds it a bit tricky to step in and out of a bath!

Yes am looking to book today I think. Canarian Flavours cruise on the 15th December as a pre-christmas treat !

Jo

I think all outside plus cabins have a shower in the bath Check cabin info on line to get a cabin with no bath only a shower and I would pay the £45 to ensure you get the cabin you want Everywhere on Dream has easy wheelchair access Have a great time

Thanks for your help. Just called to reserve and 9040 is available Pensioncruiser. So you would recommend this cabin? No noise or vibration or anything? Is the view restricted by lifeboat?

Jo

Just back, rain stop play, so I can answer all your questions, no view restrictions other than you are looking out onto the deck but don't worry people cannot see in unless you have the lights on and curtains open at night😚 the only noise you hear is if some noisy passengers are passing outside but that's the same in most cabins. It's also a useful position when on deck to just pop back to the cabin for the loo etc😁 Enjoy

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app