Live from the Dawn! Any questions??

roberooski

Is Ariel playing the piano in Gatsby's ?

Who is entertaining in the Atrium ?

Does the Venetian still have the "vandalized art " hanging on the walls ?:eek:

Have a wonderful cruise to a beautiful country !!

Have you been to the Thermal Suite on Deck 11? I would appreciate your feedback if you get a chance to check it out.

Thanks.

Oh me too!

I'm not the OP, but did have the thermal suite pass on the Dawn for the 2016 Christmas cruise and can share some of my memories. Loved the ceramic loungers that face the rear of the ship, big windows. I didn't use the big pool in the center, but used both the whirlpools and recommend them. I'll be back onboard for Thanksgiving and may buy the pass again. Buy online pre-cruise to save $20 and ensure you have the pass, they can sell out onboard. I did not buy any spa services during my trip.

Locker room was clean, service attentive and I loved the shower, robes, towels. Cold water, fresh whole fruit and teas are available in the suite. Separate Male/Female relaxation rooms offered. I made the mistake of missing this point and relaxed in the men's room. The men were too polite to bring this to my attention or too entertained by my presence, lol. The women's relaxation room is also lovely.

On November 26 DH & I set sail for the first time on the Dawn. We are very excited as it will also be the first time sailing out of San Juan and to the Southern Caribbean ports. What should we see, do and which restaurants not to miss? What can we pass on? Thanks so much!

On November 26 DH & I set sail for the first time on the Dawn. We are very excited as it will also be the first time sailing out of San Juan and to the Southern Caribbean ports. What should we see, do and which restaurants not to miss? What can we pass on? Thanks so much!

How is the food in the main dining venues? hope you're having a fab time!

I preferred Venetian to Aqua, just felt special and loved the atmosphere and decor. I thought the food was great. I have come to enjoy breakfast at O'Sheehan's. Bamboo is a nice treat and based on reviews I will try Los Lobos next trip.

Who is the Hotel Director? Asst HD? F & B Director? Beverage Manager? Cruise Director? Other staff? We are sailing Sept 22 but we know there could be changes between now and then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will look at the wall (lol) and find out for you. Stay tuned!!

What time were you allied in your cabin?

Where did you have lunch the first day?

Wound love to hear about any shows.

Have a great cruise!

Exactly at 2 pm we were allowed into our cabin. Lunch was from the Garden Cafe. Shows have been ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! Sadly at the late showing of Elements last night, during the aerial performance the rope snapped when she was about 8 feet above the stage and she came crashing down. No word on her as of today.

Is Ariel playing the piano in Gatsby's ?

Who is entertaining in the Atrium ?

Does the Venetian still have the "vandalized art " hanging on the walls ?:eek:

Have a wonderful cruise to a beautiful country !!

Yes, Ariel is still at Gatsby's. Atrium is New Generation, Showband and Rockaway Duo. Yep on the art in the Venetian. Lmao!!!

We have LOVED all of our dining experiences! Teppanyaki is fun and quite delicious. Seriously all of the restaurants are just amazing.

Can u ask if they offer balsamic vinigrette or olive oil n vinegar for salad? Silly question but i luv salad and :)thats the only dressing i like. Thanks

I'm a balsamic vinaigrette fan myself. Lol! Just oil and vinegar (and Italian, Ranch, Caesar)

Oh no I am so sorry to hear about the performer! I hope she is OK!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the food! We have reservations at Los Lobos and Cagney's.

So how is Bermuda? How is the weather and what excursions do you have planned? Thanks so much for your reports!

Oh no I am so sorry to hear about the performer! I hope she is OK!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the food! We have reservations at Los Lobos and Cagney's.

So how is Bermuda? How is the weather and what excursions do you have planned? Thanks so much for your reports!

Yeah I hope she's ok too. Definitely has a concussion from the way she fell and the force with which she fell.

Bermuda was awesome! We did Restless Native catamaran. It was good. Other than that we pretty much did our own thing.