Celebrity Infinity Sunday Football?

Uofawildcat

And most times, you get what you get. If you want to watch a particular game, you can try asking the Media Officer but odds are not good. First they are limited by what comes in on their satellite. After that, I suspect they will first try to satisfy requests from passengers in the highest level suites, or Zeniths. (don't know the latter for a fact but I think it is a fair guess)

We're sailing on the Celebrity Infinity on Sunday, September 17th from Vancouver. I'm trying to find out if there is a place on the ship to watch NFL football on Sunday morning.

Keep in mind you probably wont be on the ship before noon pacific time, so most of the early games will be winding down. The "afternoon" games (ie 3pm central) start at 1 pm pacific - if you want to watch an early game (ie noon central/10 am pacific), might want to find a sports bar in Vancouver.....

Keep in mind you probably wont be on the ship before noon pacific time, so most of the early games will be winding down. The "afternoon" games (ie 3pm central) start at 1 pm pacific - if you want to watch an early game (ie noon central/10 am pacific), might want to find a sports bar in Vancouver.....

Yes, good point. I think we are going to catch the morning games at a sports bar in Vancouver and then get on the ship. We have fans of a few different teams in our group so the more screens the better. The large screen looks great to watch Sunday night football and Monday night football on!

• 1 month later...