Escape UBP Promo for 3rd guest

jchill

We are booked for October 21!! My 2nd trip on the Escape. Fabulous ship. We choose the UBP for our free promo. When I spoke to NCL I was told that the 3rd guest will also have the package and that we didn't have to pay extra for her. I've called 2x to be sure and was told that all 3 of us have the package. Just wondering if anyone else had 3 to a cabin with the promo.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app

We've already done our final payments too!! They said everyone in the cabin has to have the package. Maybe I should speak to a supervisor???

Let it go. If you need to pay, you need to pay (later). The perk should apply to the first two guests only. But maybe you got a deal.

To my knowledge they have NEVER offered the UBP for the 3rd guest in a non-suite cabin. I believe you were misinformed. But there's an easy way to figure it out. How much was your service charge. There is no chance you got the UBP for 3 but only paid the service charge for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Places to look:

1) Front of the cabin room key card - UBP emblem/logo

2) Edocs where is should be in print and spelled out

xxx

Normally guests 1 & 2 get all the promos perks bennies that go with the cabin/reservation

Guests 3 & 4 have to ante up for those perks UBP - unless the promo states offers a different package

If the cabin occupants purchase the UBP on the side then all in that cabin must purchase the package

If minors are involved then the Soda Package must be purchased

It is not easy - leave it to NCL to corkscrew the red tape with the blue litmus test !

Best solution would be all occupants of a cabin get equal application of the perks and promos - no exclusions

inclusions - or otherwise misleading advertisements offers * exceptions minors and alcohol

NOW to next question about WATER and Specialty COFFEE - egads NCL get a life !

The cruise user manual is now at Chapter 13 and the Energizer Bunny keeps drumming

We are booked for October 21!! My 2nd trip on the Escape. Fabulous ship. We choose the UBP for our free promo. When I spoke to NCL I was told that the 3rd guest will also have the package and that we didn't have to pay extra for her. I've called 2x to be sure and was told that all 3 of us have the package. Just wondering if anyone else had 3 to a cabin with the promo.

There are promos on some cruises that provide a Free at Sea (with Free Extra Guests Choice). Perhaps this is the special that covers the third person. If you look at the booking for your cruise you'll see this is offered. If you point to it, it'll give a brief description.

Soooo...I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me that our 3rd is not included. We have to pay for her or just pay drink by drink and of course we can slip her a few lol. Our 3rd isn't a big drinker though it's nice not to have to worry. Definitely annoyed with the confusion. Thanks for the answers!!

That's what I was originally told by 2 ncl reps but yesterday I was told that cause it's a promo only the first 2 have the UBP and the 3rd can buy the package or pay drink by drink. Our 3rd isn't a huge drinker so she's opted to pay as she goes. Plus we can slip her a few