NCL Gateway 14750 SPA BALCONY QUESTIONS

yyhay

I'm new with this blog and found it filled with helpful information that calling cruise line won't answer. Any tip or pic to share?

Our family of 3 adults sailing for NCL Gateway Baltic in Sep., I just upgraded by paying extra $500 from Family balcony on deck 12 to SPA Balcony 14750 for its balcony size (50 vs 30???) and spa pass. We are celebrating my 80 years old dad's birthday, as he is walking challenge due to hip/knee/drop-foot issues, please share info on size, layout of sofabed, we will need the configuration of two twins, view of port/town while cruising at sea?

The cabin only accommodate 2-3 compare with our original family balcony of 4. Is it going to be tight? Is the thermal spa on the same deck (14?) How about it's "regular hours" for SPA pass holders, NCL wasn't able to tell me the hours of operation.

Is the noise traveled down from upper - Sundeck from people dragging the loungers very early in the morning? People mentioned about a table-tennis right above the balcony in 2014. Is it still the case?

Thank you for every little thing you can share!clear.png?emoji-grin-1677