Liberty of the Seas entertainment

Dolfangirl13

i am going on a cruise in October on Liberty of the Seas. I am trying to find out days and times for the entertainment. Ex: Saturday Night Fever

We want to book dinner at a specialty restaurants but don't want to over lap. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best to ask this on the dedicated Royal Caribbean forum here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

When you post on the RC forum, mention which itinerary you are on because the entertainment varies by itinerary.

I also want to welcome you to Cruise Critic.

For the most accurate information you may want to post this on the RCI board here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

But you need not worry as the shows will coordinate with the standard early and late seating dinners, with a corresponding late and early show. Those dinner times are typically 6:00 and 8:30, and the shows are typically 7:00 and 9:00, or thereabouts. Plan your specialty restaurant times around those times.

But again, others on the RCI board may have more accurate times or current information. It's been a couple of years since we were on Liberty and those times may vary.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, there should be two identical theater shows. If you book the specialty restaurant for 8pm or later, you should be able to get into the early show, especially if you arrive 20 minute early or earlier. Wednesday on my past cruises there was no theater show except the Love and Marriage show around 10pm, but there were a couple of ice shows. On the Liberty OTS in March, 2016, the ice shows were scheduled based on the cabin number you are in, instead of tickets, so I can't tell you when your scheduled ice show is. I actually preferred the tickets, especially when with a group and you all want to attend the same ice show. Empty seats are available to anyone some 10 or 15 minutes before the ice show starts, but it is harder to find seats together then.

I think on Sunday evening (day 1), there are deals in the restaurants, like buy one, get one. Anyone know for sure?

Edited by Jimnbigd