Singapore Hotel

2016USAHoliday

Thanks for that. I just had a look and only 4 hotel would take bookings when I need(the rest were either all booked for months or aren't taking bookings) and of those 4, 3 said children had to sleep in existing bedding...... the one bed! Will look at the other one on different sites as it's a bit out of our price range.

Wondering if anyone can recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Singapore for 4, (2 adults, 2 children).

We usually go for the rooms with 2 doubles or 2 queens as the girls can share a bed, but are really struggling to find much. Most hotels max out at 3 in a room.

You might look at the " Innhotel" for Singapore. It is a great location (just off Orchard Rd.), terrific staff and reasonably priced. We were pleased for our one night stay in January. The Singapura Shopping Centre is across the street (great for breakfast) and the hotel location is steps away from transit. I just can't recall if we had one or two beds in the decent sized room.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that. I just had a look and only 4 hotel would take bookings when I need(the rest were either all booked for months or aren't taking bookings) and of those 4, 3 said children had to sleep in existing bedding...... the one bed! Will look at the other one on different sites as it's a bit out of our price range.

Look at the Hilton

I would suggest Parkroyal on Pickering.

Just loved it! Friendly staff, modern and fresh rooms. Nice pool area, comfortable beds, breakfast was awesome.

The design of this hotel is really appealing. It gives you a clean and healthy feeling.

Location is good. Short walk to Chinatown, Marina Bay area, and Clarke Quay.

If I return to Singapore for vacation or business again in the future, I will prefer to stay at Parkroyal on Pickering. (Unless it is just for transit, then Crowne Plaza Changi will be my choice.)

We have stayed in Singapore but the place we stayed doesn't fit your requirements.

Let me suggest what I do.

I would visit Trip Advisor. Rather then starting with a few hotels you can start with many more but quickly narrow them down based on factors such as location and pricing. I highly recommend going that route.

Keith

Great hotel!

https://www.hoteljen.com/singapore/orchardgateway/stay/rooms/deluxe-family-room/

Travelling with 2 adults and more than 1 child?

Note: If there are 2 adults and more than 1 child in your group, please indicate the actual number of children and their ages under Special Requests. Our hotels will still try their best to accommodate your family and will inform you if we are not able to.

We LOVED our stay at Treetops Executive Residence off of Orchard Rd... such a great find after struggling to find a simple hotel room that sleeps four!

We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite (twin beds in kid's room) for a very reasonable price, extensive hot breakfast included (western and eastern food), free shuttle to tourist areas, 10 minutes walk to subways, nice neighborhood/location. Kitchenette had food goodies included (maybe biscuits, juice, fruit and bottled water) with a walkable grocery store. Great sitting area with large tv and dining table. Nice pool (luke warm hot tub) beautiful grounds. Hope to go back some day!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294265-d650837-Reviews-Treetops_Executive_Residences_Singapore-Singapore.html

Sent from my iPad using Forums