Lost Mayan Kingdom park questions

jbrinkm

Hello, for anyone who has been to this water/adventure park, I was hoping you could answer a few questions...

Ideally, what would we take with us into the park? Can we take our own water bottles? Are towels provided? What kind of shoes would be idea?

Also, if you leave the park can you come back in? Some reviews seemed to complain about the food, so would it be feasible to go back to the cruise ship to have lunch and then return to the park (especially because my family is vegetarian)?

Are there shaded areas or umbrellas if we need any time out of the sun? Some of us have fair skin.

Are there lockers, or how would you recommend we keep our cruise cards, shoes, other items safe?

How crowded would you anticipate the park to be with 2 ships in port (RCI 4000 person ship and Carnival 2000 person ship)?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hello, for anyone who has been to this water/adventure park, I was hoping you could answer a few questions...

Ideally, what would we take with us into the park? Can we take our own water bottles? Are towels provided? What kind of shoes would be idea?

Also, if you leave the park can you come back in? Some reviews seemed to complain about the food, so would it be feasible to go back to the cruise ship to have lunch and then return to the park (especially because my family is vegetarian)?

Are there shaded areas or umbrellas if we need any time out of the sun? Some of us have fair skin.

Are there lockers, or how would you recommend we keep our cruise cards, shoes, other items safe?

How crowded would you anticipate the park to be with 2 ships in port (RCI 4000 person ship and Carnival 2000 person ship)?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Was just at this park on 1/12 and had a blast. We are younger and like a little adventure so this park was pretty fun. Here is what I know regarding your questions...

1) Not sure if you can take water bottles in with you, but they never checked.

2) Towels were not provided, so we brought ours from the ship.

3) Water shoes would work great but aren't a necessity. We only had flip flops but when doing the waterslides we went barefoot and many of the paths were a little tough on our feet. When doing the ziplines you finish in water and we were required to take our flip flops off on the final leg.

4) Not sure if you could come back into the park or not. They give you a wrist band so you may be able to show it when you return.

5) There were plenty of shaded areas at the pool to stay out of the sun

6) There are lockers available for a $5 fee I believe. We kept our stuff at the chairs at the main pool area. The only people we saw in this area were other cruisers from our boat.

7) We were there with just our boat of roughly 3,500 passengers. The longest line I ever waited in was probably 3 minutes. More than half of the rides I went right up and did it without any line. It was pretty great!

• 8 months later...