Distinctive voyages perks

phillyguy31

Just upgrade to an H6 so we have all free at sea perks, but this cruise is also show as a "distinctive voyages" which say we automatically get certain thing. My first question is that I don't see them listed anywhere on my summary. The second question is that it says it is combinable with free at sea perks. Does that mean instead of 50 excursion I get 100 and also double the wifi time. My ta was no help.

In case it matters we are on the BA Dec 3rd.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

It should say if you log into MyNCL and go to Vacation Summary. Scroll down past the itinerary and it will go to "Onboard Packages, Gifts & More" it should be listed. If you're in the Haven, you might not see anything extra. I don't know how the hotel or air credit works, I would guess it's only if you book that through NCL.

It may be combinable but I doubt it's stackable, in that you'd get double. Maybe though! If your TA is an actual person as opposed to a big website I would get on them and ask them to call their NCL rep and figure it out.

The T & C for Distinctive Voyages can be found here: https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions#distinct

Please note: Offer is for new individual FIT reservations.

I questioned my TA about this promo last month as it applies to one of my upcoming sailings and she said I would have to cancel & re-book to apply the offer as it can't be added to my existing reservation

Just upgrade to an H6 so we have all free at sea perks, but this cruise is also show as a "distinctive voyages" which say we automatically get certain thing. My first question is that I don't see them listed anywhere on my summary. The second question is that it says it is combinable with free at sea perks. Does that mean instead of 50 excursion I get 100 and also double the wifi time. My ta was no help.

Yes. We booked with this promo as well as "free at sea" and the NCL rep actually suggested that we choose the shore excursion for our free benefit so we could combine the shore excursions and get a total of $100 for the two of us per port.

Can't speak to the double wifi. My guess would be yes, but you may want to give them a call to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you click on explore and plan, you would see these things listed.

I asked before about the double of shore excursions, said it was not stackable.

T&C: "$50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Credit:

$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.

Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.

In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard."