Has anyone ever used Uber or Lyft to go to Haleiwa Town from the ship in Honolulu

chamima

We're in Honolulu for one day (7am until 11pm) from the Emerald Princess.

We're interested in seeing Haleiwa Town and renting a car from the ship in Honolulu is extremely inconvenient.

I was thinking of checking with Uber or Lyft but wondered if it would be cost prohibitive.

We're in Honolulu for one day (7am until 11pm) from the Emerald Princess.

We're interested in seeing Haleiwa Town and renting a car from the ship in Honolulu is extremely inconvenient.

I was thinking of checking with Uber or Lyft but wondered if it would be cost prohibitive.

Hi. I haven't been yet, but all the research I have done shows that places like Johnny cab and others are less expensive than Uber. I haven't found reliable Lyft pricing.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

The shuttle and wait are what make the rental on Honolulu inconvenient. I suggest arranging a ride (cab, Lyft, NOT a shuttle) to the airport and get a rental there. A little cheaper than Waikiki, and the shuttle will cost you time. Plus, Haleiwa will not take the whole day. With a rental, it will ultimately be more convenient and less expensive to make the most of your time and do more stuff.

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but having made the drive to the North Shore and as a frequent ride hailing service user, it's hard to see any convenience being worth what I think it would cost.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk