Sunday - At sea

Monday - Falmouth, Jamaica 9:00 - 6:00

Tuesday - George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 - 4:00

Wednesday - Cozumel, Mexico 11:00- 7:00

Thursday - At sea

Friday - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 - 5:00

Saturday - Miami, Florida 7:00

Me too.

I am so confused. I thought you posted a couple days ago that it would be their standard western caribbean itinerary (Roatan, Belize, Mexico)? I was already trying to get a reservation at Maya Chan! (we sail 11/4) I'm probably just going to wait until tomorrow and call NCL - maybe i'll get an email today too.

I am so confused. I thought you posted a couple days ago that it would be their standard western caribbean itinerary (Roatan, Belize, Mexico)? I was already trying to get a reservation at Maya Chan! (we sail 11/4) I'm probably just going to wait until tomorrow and call NCL - maybe i'll get an email today too.

Key reason why you wait for official notification from your cruise line directly to your inbox or voicemail......... any other source of info is a guess at best.

That's true, I did post that. I called NCL that day, and that is what the representative told me. I was excited about it, so I shared it here. Guess I should've just waited. Sorry for any confusion.....

We are on the Nov. 18 sailing and just got an email from NCL about our ports:

Falmouth, Jamaica

Grand Cayman

Costa Maya

Three sea days

Would love to trade CM for Cozumel, but oh well....

I am sure NCL has to do a lot of piece-mailing due to the number of ships going to the Western Caribbean in November/December/January/February

I received email letter today for our revised 12/02 Escape Sailing. Letter state this itinerary for the 12/2 and 12/16 sailings.

Sat

Miami depart 4pm

Sun

Sea Day

Monday

Falmouth Jamaica 9-6

Tuesday

Georgetown Grand Cayman 8-6

Wednesday

Sea Day

Thursday

Great Stirrup Cay 10-6

Friday

Nassau Bahamas 8-5

Sat

Miami 8am

I am happy with this as we are doing a Western Carribean on Getaway the following week.

I'm on the 12/09 sailing and no email and nothing changed on website yet. Did your email specify those sailings?

I'm on the 12/09 sailing and I did receive the email, about an hour ago. It specifies the cruises of 11/04, 11/25 and 12/09.

The ports are

Sun Sea Day

Mon Falmouth, Jamaica, 9-6

Tue George Town, Grand Cayman 8-4

Wed Cozumel, Mexico 11-7

Thurs Sea Day

Fri Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8-5

Jim

Interesting how there are 3 different itineraries, depending upon cruise date.

I feel the December 2 & 16 changes are best, as you still get Nassau AND also get GSC. So you're basically swapping St. Thomas and Tortola for Falmouth, (Jamaica), Grand Cayman, and GSC, which is a great trade.

The November 4, November 25, and December 9 itineraries are a close second, as they're almost identical except you get Cozumel instead of Nassau. This is my sailing, and I'd rather have Nassau than Cozumel, but it's not a huge difference.

November 18 only gets Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya, so that kinda stinks. Costa Maya is not my cup of tea. It's basically a choice between the various (flawed) day resorts, and not much else.

I was previously booked on the 11/18 cruise, but changed after cancellation date, and lost over $400 because of it (due to both penalties and differences in promos). I was angry about that (more angry at myself), but now I'm glad I did it.

I am quite disappointed that I don't get to see Nassau, as I was looking forward to it. Was never a big fan of the Cays. Whole thing is very artificial. I like going to real destinations and interacting with the locals.

Edited by pokerpro5