Does anyone know how to find the User CP option?

Mura

I've been searching and searching. Someone suggested going to the bottom of a post and finding "jump to" but I've been unsuccessful.

It was pretty easy in the past but with this new system, it's pretty impossible. At least for me! I just want to add a countdown clock ...

Any help will be appreciated!

Mura

Hi Mura -

Click on the little down arrow next to your user name on the right side of the screen in the light blue bar.... Several options will appear...

Joe

Well, I did find the "jump to User CP" function, but when I do that ... I can edit my signature but I see NO WAY to enter the new countdown clock ... very frustrating.

I'm not totally new to computers but I am completely stymied by this new "improvement" to the Cruise Critic website!

I will be delighted to instructed as if I am a novice!

Mura

Mura

click on edit signature then scroll down to the box with the smiley faces & put the countdown clock there or delete what ever you are trying to do

then scroll down & click SAVE

Thanks for the help, Joe and Lyn. I finally figured out that if I inserted the new countdown info inbetween the earlier cruise and my "send Mura an Email" that I could insert the new information.

But it should be easier ...

Let's see what appears below my signature ...

Mura

And now that I added THIS post ... it appears! Miracle of miracles ...

Well that's nice ... the new cruise in May '18 isn't there. Sigh. When I previewed my new signature it was!

Well, I guess it didn't ... it appeared in the preview!

I'm giving up!

Unless NOW it suddenly appears! If it does, Mods, you can delete this thread!

Mura

Okay, if I indicate the signature should be expanded at the bottom of a new post, the new booking appears... but it doesn't seem to appear unless I do so.

A royal pain!

Mura

Donna, I did discover that and see that many of us are in that position. I don't like the new step myself but maybe it was put in because of complaints from some about extremely long signature lines. Not everyone wants to see each and every cruise the rest of us have taken! That's why once I have completed a cruise I remind myself to delete it. But since no one sees the link to write to me privately now, I'll try to edit it so that appears before the countdown clocks.

Mura