Embroidered Oceania Cruises Beach Towels

Classiccruiser777

i have seen on eBay white Oceania Cruises beach towels that have the logo embroidered along one bottom of the towel. I think these may be given to penthouse passengers. If these are still on the ships does anyone know if us inside cabin dwellers may purchase them, as we can the terry bathrobes? Too much OBC on our upcoming cruise...

Those Towels are/ were premiums for the named Suites, not Penthouses,

oceania-onboard-activities-cabanas.jpg

and latterly for the late, lamented (at least by me) Cabanas when they were rented for an entire voyage.

boutiques.jpg

They are not sold in the Boutiques on the ship, so unless you are able to buy a set in a similar manner to how one buys Oceania's heavenly mattresses, I don't see it could be accomplished.

they had the lap blankets at Reception for sale but you need to ask

Must be for those "in the know " as never saw them advertised so maybe check at reception for the towels

i have seen on eBay white Oceania Cruises beach towels that have the logo embroidered along one bottom of the towel. I think these may be given to penthouse passengers. If these are still on the ships does anyone know if us inside cabin dwellers may purchase them, as we can the terry bathrobes? Too much OBC on our upcoming cruise...

Next cruise, why don't you upgrade to a Penthouse/Suite, and entitle yourself to a couple of Oceania Cruises beach towels? :(

Next cruise, why don't you upgrade to a Penthouse/Suite, and entitle yourself to a couple of Oceania Cruises beach towels? :(

It's the suites above the Penthouses, as Stan&Jim mentioned.

The towels are huge..take up lots of closet space. Haven't used them since our 2012 0C trip.

We have been in 10 Penthouse Suites in the past 8 years and did not see any towels that we could take home. Beach or otherwise. Were we missing something?

We have been in 10 Penthouse Suites in the past 8 years and did not see any towels that we could take home. Beach or otherwise. Were we missing something?

Yes, see my post number 6 above.

These come in your gift Pool/beach bag with hat, visor and Bvlgari gift set. Might have been something else in there, I forget.

Maybe just for the top suites as Deb mentioned they were in an OC suite not PH

maybe I am reading this wrong but sounds to me you are suggesting they steal from Oceania

There are three for sale on eBay right now. $25.00 each, plus $11 shipping. I imagine if O was selling them in the Boutique they would be more than that.... :cool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OCEANIA-CRUISE-LINE-SPA-beach-lounge-bath-towel-terry-cloth-NEW-LUXURY-wrap-BIG-/262880282707?hash=item3d34e2c853:g:vT8AAOSwAuNW5iWh

Good luck!

There are three for sale on eBay right now. $25.00 each, plus $11 shipping. I imagine if O was selling them in the Boutique they would be more than that.... :cool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OCEANIA-CRUISE-LINE-SPA-beach-lounge-bath-towel-terry-cloth-NEW-LUXURY-wrap-BIG-/262880282707?hash=item3d34e2c853:g:vT8AAOSwAuNW5iWh

Good luck!

The "rub", as Shakespeare might put it, is that

Ebay foolishly continues to refuse to accept Oceania Cruises OBC as a method of payment....

carnival-shareholder-benefits-onboard-credit.jpg

maybe I am reading this wrong but sounds to me you are suggesting they steal from Oceania

Does not sound to me like that. Seems in the big suites they give them to you to take home. Besides I probably would not have room in my luggage to pack them anyway, as my BW takes up all the her room and some of mine too.

I am obviously devastated to hear that I will not be allowed to rent a cabana that I can sit in and watch everybody pass by either wishing they were me OR laughing about how stupid I was to spend that kind of money.

However, I will be in a Vista Suite on the trans-Atlantic Rivera crossing in November 2018 and feeling oh so much better than the rest of the passengers and if you want you can come by and I will "allow" you to touch one of these pieces of fabric we are discussing because I am such a nice guy and all that BS.

O told me directly that only the robes and lap blankets are available for sale onboard. Maybe I'll attend the CC meet and greet and see if anyone would like to engage in a little horse trading.

Well, I still do not know if Oceania gives you the beach towels to take home if you are in one of the big suites.

Yes, if you are in an OC, vista or owners suite. Two towels will be in a terry cloth beach bag with a hat, a visor and sun products. The bag was on one of the loungers on the balcony. The same items were gifted when

renting a cabana, but alas they no longer exist! 😢😢😢

Love those towels!

I have 2 of these towels. They are very large and I love them. I call them my $750 towels as that's what we paid for the cabana that was used twice on our 21 day South Pacific cruise. DH couldn't tolerate the seas that high up which was surprising as he's a sailor ( pleasure) and never bothered before. [emoji849]

Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums