Loungers on Marina's extended balconies

tropicalkerry2002

I thought I read somewhere that 2 lounge chairs were now on the O ships' extended B3 balconies, as well as the 2 standard chairs. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

That is correct we did it on Marina,,, 2 chase ans 2 chairs and 1 tabe we were in 7008

I thought I read somewhere that 2 lounge chairs were now on the O ships' extended B3 balconies, as well as the 2 standard chairs. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

We had them on the Marina a couple of years ago, but we had requested them. However they weren't on the balcony when we arrived, asked our room steward to have them put there, and a few minutes later, here come two crew members with two lounges.

Just to be on the safe side, we have requested them for our Marina Lisbon/Rome leg when we go from PH to BC 7131.

I requested them via my TA, and she forwarded me a reply from Guest services saying that the loungers are for the pool only! I was shocked!

If they aren't there, I will request them once on board!

When I booked an extended balcony on board I requested loungers for the balcony and I was assured by the FCC that they were standard furniture on these balconies.

I would be surprised if they were not there when you board

Everyone asks for loungers for the extended balconies

It would be unproductive if the room stewards had to remove them at the end of each sailing & bring them back later in the day :eek:

They could remove them if people do NOT want them but otherwise leave them as a perk of the extended balconies

JMO

On a recent trip we were one or two balconies up from the extended ones on deck 7. The one we could see definitely had the loungers. We liked the way it looked so much we booked another cruise while onboard to get one of those cabins.

On a recent trip we were one or two balconies up from the extended ones on deck 7. The one we could see definitely had the loungers. We liked the way it looked so much we booked another cruise while onboard to get one of those cabins.

It is not rocket science...if they are there cool if not ask your cabin steward and they will get them.... the more people you get into the mix...your travel agent, Guest services, . the guy down the street..... the more that can and will go wrong..... its between you and your steward...dont make this a big deal and It wont be