Do you wear a lanyard?

kids-n-kitties

I don't wear one. It makes me feel like I am at work. Also, I don't like to mess up my pictures if I am dressed for dinner.

Ill either carry it in my book during the day or in my little clutch at night. Or a pocket. And I've only lost one once. Guest services replaces them all the time. I figured that out because my kid loses them often.

Guess I'm the odd man (woman) out. We always wear a lanyard MAINLY because I don't like trying to keep up with my SeaPass Card. It's just simple to wear one without worrying about going thru my "stuff" looking for my card or continually checking to see if it's still in my pocket, etc. Might not look perfect but it is certainly a simple way of keeping up with the card and I'm all for simple.

I use a small travel purse. It holds my glasses, Kleenex, copy of daily activities, ect. I keep the sea pass card in the section without a zipper so it is easy to reach. The strap goes across my body so I' not constantly sliding the strap back onto the shoulder.

Normally wear it on a lanyard except when taking pictures then it goes in my pocket as I don't want the camera interfering with it. It also saves on carrying a purse or small travel wallet. When we go ashore then I have a small cell phone case ( no cell phone) which carries credit cards & small amount of cash. .