Door Magnet Decorations

Hedgeclipperz

Looking for magnets for our cruise door that are NOT Disney themed.

Maybe something which I can personalize with our names? (Less likely to get stolen...theoretically) :)

Thanks!!

Don't really want to rain on your parade, but the only magnets we've had stolen were not Disney and had our names/room number/cruise dates on them.

I find it's best to put magnets on the outside of the door that I don't mind losing. I can always reprint the picture once home, if I want to include it in my scrapbook.

Don't really want to rain on your parade, but the only magnets we've had stolen were not Disney and had our names/room number/cruise dates on them.

I find it's best to put magnets on the outside of the door that I don't mind losing. I can always reprint the picture once home, if I want to include it in my scrapbook.

Really?! That's terrible! :( What a bummer!

Looking for magnets for our cruise door that are NOT Disney themed.

Maybe something which I can personalize with our names? (Less likely to get stolen...theoretically) :)

Thanks!!

You could design something using an Avery template, or just some clip art.

Add names and dates, and print off at home using magnet sheets found at Staples (or any office supply store).

Easy, fun and cheap.

I am one who finds door decorating often times tacky, but recently we cruised with a large family group.

I made these up for everyone's door, so we were not accidentally knocking on a stranger's door when anyone went to visit anyone else.

I made them 8 to a page, so after I trimmed them they ended up just a bit bigger than a business card, flat and barely noticeable unless one was looking.

I agree, so many decorated doors look tacky and college-dormish to me. I was hoping to have something to identify our room with, just to make things easier.

Does Royal Caribbean allow tape on their doors? Maybe I will just identify using some old wet-on-wet painting (watercolor) paper....

None of the cruise lines allow tape on the door. You can buy the 3M products or you can use magnets and that's pretty much it. BTW, if this is a Disney cruise, you do a Fish Extender instead of door decorations.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Fish Extenders are something different than door decorations. And you certainly can do door decorations AND Fish Extenders. Or only one or the other. No reason you have to limit yourself.

Thank you iheartbda. I am a middle aged woman going on her first cruise and am looking forward to decorating my door. If others don't like the idea then don't look at it. Geeze Louise! Chill people!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you iheartbda. I am a middle aged woman going on her first cruise and am looking forward to decorating my door. If others don't like the idea then don't look at it. Geeze Louise! Chill people!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Decorate how you want and enjoy your first cruise!