Going on Indy with a cruise newbie! Hump cabin!

Hey all! So I haven't been on in a while. But my fiancée and I are getting married and I'd love to get married on a rccl ship! He has never cruised and it's taken me forever to get him to take one in the hopes that he loves it and will want to get married on a ship too.

He agreed to at least try a cruise so I booked us a 5 day out of Fort Lauderdale going to Cozumel on the Indy in January. I got us a hump balcony cabin 7336. We are going to do the XPlor adventure in Cozumel because we are super active people and it sounds great. He has never been out of the country and I think this will help hook him lol. Can anyone tell me about the Indy or our hump cabin?

Well, I think Liberty is a sister ship to Indy, and I've sailed Liberty in a hump cabin. So...here goes. We LOVED the location and have hump cabins booked on upcoming cruises. They are convenient to the elevators, and we found our location to be quiet. Depending on where on the hump you're located, the view from the balcony is amazing! Our adult sons had the most middle cabin on the hump and they had wonderful views. The cabin isn't larger than the others in that category, but it is in a nice spot. Enjoy!

Thanks! I have sailed Freedom before on the hump and it was amazing! I'm sailing deck 7 almost middle hump so I'm hoping its great with no obstructions. I'm super excited to sail again because I'm finally platinum lol!

If you have been on Freedom before then Indy will be very similar as they are sister ships. I was on Indy last month and there is no Dreamworks Experience or Freestyle Coke machines compare to Freedom. The Broadway show Grease is now shown onboard and it was very good.

If you have been on Freedom before then Indy will be very similar as they are sister ships. I was on Indy last month and there is no Dreamworks Experience or Freestyle Coke machines compare to Freedom. The Broadway show Grease is now shown onboard and it was very good.

Thank you for the tips!! That's great! I would love to see Grease! And of course want my guy to experience the important things like Quest lol