Currently on Navigator.

cinnamon

I linked in to the internet just after midnight tonight. I got 3 days for our '48 hour' D+ coupon till the end of the voyage.

When I tried this morning for four days it would have been $11.98 more.

That was what I found on Freedom earlier this month. The four day value is a thing of the past. 😱

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Sorry No. I throw the compasses away each night and never take my camera to the dining room.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. If they have the menus on the TV that would be another way to take a photo of them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I linked in to the internet just after midnight tonight. I got 3 days for our '48 hour' D+ coupon till the end of the voyage.

When I tried this morning for four days it would have been $11.98 more.

That was what I found on Freedom earlier this month. The four day value is a thing of the past.

Come to think about it the same situation happened on one of our four cruise last winter. I can't remember if this was on Freedom or Anthem. I spoke to GS late in the morning about this and they said the staff WiFi/internet person was off the ship so he couldn't change or update the package cost to reflect day remaining until later that day. I guess this is done manually daily. If we weren't trying to use one of our D+ credit for a last four days package I suspect we would have been charged for five days even though only four days were remaining. :)

They told me to simply accept the extra day charge as this was a D+ benefit we were entitled to and they would credit it back to our account which they did. :D

Edited by robtulipe

Come to think about it the same situation happened on one of our four cruise last winter. I can't remember if this was on Freedom or Anthem. I spoke to GS late in the morning about this and they said the staff WiFi/internet person was off the ship so he couldn't change or update the package cost to reflect day remaining until later that day. I guess this is done manually daily. If we weren't trying to use one of our D+ credit for a last four days package I suspect we would have been charged for five days even though only four days were remaining. :)

They told me to simply accept the extra day charge as this was a D+ benefit we were entitled to and they would credit it back to our account which they did. :D

I guess I don't understand why the 4 day pkg is a benefit of your D+ 48 hours of internet. Please let us know how many free days you get on your next trip.

I guess I don't understand why the 4 day pkg is a benefit of your D+ 48 hours of internet. Please let us know how many free days you get on your next trip.

If you use your D+ internet credits for a package instead of the two 24 hours period you get four days because the cost per day of the surf only package is half of the rate for the 24 hours period so that credit goes twice as far days wise. This option has always been available to us ever since the new days only internet has been offered by RCI. Diamond C&A members can get two days of days remaining package at no cost with their credit.

We have always gotten 4 free days with one of our D+ credits when we purchase an internet package . For us typically we get this for the last fours of the cruise we're on so this is at no cost. Our other D+ credits is used for the two 24 hours period so we get 6 days of no cost internet with both our two D+ internet benefits. ;)

I'll be checking this out again in just over two weeks on our Brilliance TA and will post back then. :)

Edited by robtulipe

Well I'll report back once on Brilliance.

When this happened to me it was obvious on the set up screen that the charge was for five days even though only four days were remaining on that cruise. I now believe this happened on one of our B2B Freedom cruises last October.

Edited by robtulipe

We are two doors away. Great position!

We will be in an aft balcony on our upcoming Navigator cruise on the same deck you are on. I know you said two doors away from 1394. I wonder if you are in our stateroom. Would you mind posting a picture or two of your balcony? (As long as there is no scraping going on...how frustrating!)

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your cruise! :D

Don't think I met your parents Julie.

We have a wonderful large balcony on the aft, deck 10. Unfortunately we can't use it today as there are 4 men out there bashing metal, presumably in preparation of re-painting it. Very noisy. :(

The food has been very good and the entertainment excellent. Our last 4 Royal cruises have all been on Radiance & Vision which are much smaller. It seems the budget for Headliner acts must be greater on here as they are certainly a step up from recent trips we've taken.

Which room I have a large aft balcony 1388 deck 10 also for December 2017 and would love see pictures if you have any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by cocod08

IMG_1475133248.041853.jpg.0b818fbfa924fc0ac4cdba75e0f47279.jpg

1390. It's wider than the cabin and very deep. That shows up on the deck plans.

Two loungers, two upright chairs, small table and a larger table in the corner that you can't see.

Just started raining. Was lovely and sunny 10 minutes ago.

Edited by cinnamon

[ATTACH]395216[/ATTACH]

1390. It's wider than the cabin and very deep. That shows up on the deck plans.

Two loungers, two upright chairs, small table and a larger table in the corner that you can't see.

Just started raining. Was lovely and sunny 10 minutes ago.

It IS our cabin! Thank you so much! And is the cabin any longer than a normal balcony room?

Hi do they do Starbucks on board thanks Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just be aware it's not a Starbuck's as such. It says they "proudly serve Starbuck's coffee" which I take to mean its Starbucks beans they use. The staff are regular RCCL staff (who also have to try to serve the B & J ice cream)

I have 1388 in February of 2018! I hope you'll do a review with pictures. I can't wait!

If I keep it I will! I might change ships to the Anthem but really leaning towards keeping the Navigator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a bit longer. This is the gap between sofa and bed.

[ATTACH]395219[/ATTACH]

1388 nothing like as good. Triangular shaped, large overhang and only a metal door with a small window instead of a double glass patio door.

Really? I was told this was a great room (1388)! Doesn't it have a large corner balcony? We have this room for March, 2018, so now wondering if I should switch!:rolleyes:

Edited by SilkySal
add cabin number

Just had a medical evacuation. [ATTACH]395245[/ATTACH][ATTACH]395246[/ATTACH][ATTACH]395247[/ATTACH]

Now we are heading into Bay of Biscay.

I wondered what was going on, I was tracking the ship and could see you had slowed right down and there was a Spanish helicopter right by you.

We've been in 1390 Adventure and Explorer, I think its the best balcony on the ship. We've also had 1394 on Navigator which is also nice but the balcony is not quite as sunny.

I heard from my dad this morning, sounds like they have had a great cruise so far. They are enjoying the shows.

Hope you have a good last couple of days,

Julie

Sorry, it does have a proper patio door on deck ten. Corner ones on 8 & 9 don't.

[ATTACH]395244[/ATTACH]

Can't get a better shot as there is a lady out there!

Had me worried for a sec!:rolleyes: Looks like a great balcony!:cool: Enjoy your cruise!!:D