Age of first cruise?

My dad was military and we returned from Alaska to Seattle when he was reassigned. I wasn't quite 7 when we sailed on a military transport ship. My more modern 1st cruise was at 22 with my 1st husband on our honeymoon to Nassau.

DH and I were on a cruise when I was 31 on a Home Lines, Doric, to Bermuda. Then in this age of cruising sailed on Radiance of the Seas to Alaska when I was 61.

All completely different experiences. But that first cruise was memorable and gave me the bug.

My first, I was 23.

I was 47 on my second cruise, DH was on his first - for his 50th birthday. In 10 years we have been on 6 cruises, with one coming up for Thanksgiving. This is the first year we have been on 2 cruises in one year.

ac4a6b30b90a1aa0b8981d7815306c57.jpg

I was 19 and it was during the big hair era! I watched Love Boat when I was a kid and that sparked my interest for cruises. My first cruise was on the Starship Atlantic which was one of the Big Red Boats. It truly was love at first sight! [emoji16][emoji568][emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ac4a6b30b90a1aa0b8981d7815306c57.jpg

I was 19 and it was during the big hair era! I watched Love Boat when I was a kid and that sparked my interest for cruises. My first cruise was on the Starship Atlantic which was one of the Big Red Boats. It truly was love at first sight! [emoji16][emoji568][emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had to laugh because I had big hair on my first cruise photo in the 1980's. It was on the inaugural sailing of the SS Atlantic. I was 28.

Edited by iluvcruzin