BATHROBES on OASIS

missdixie

I am packing and I see on RCI'S website they no longer leave robes in staterooms. I'm hoping they will bring one if I request it. Has anyone recently got robes in your rooms?

Asked once we got into our room and they were delivered with room turn down by our stateroom attendant. Room service can also deliver them. Was a non issue. No questions asked. Diamond members for those wondering.

This was Oasis at the beginning of Sept.

Edited by Powersboyee2

My bathing suit cover up will not work as a robe, and I haven't even seen one that will. What are you thinking? :confused:

It/they double as a nightie.

I have slipped my cover up on when I don't have a robe handy....it's not terry cloth, or warm and fuzzy, but it COVERS me...and it works IN A PINCH....what kind of "cover up" do you have? Mine is similar to a sundress...just sheerer.

I have slipped my cover up on when I don't have a robe handy....it's not terry cloth, or warm and fuzzy, but it COVERS me...and it works IN A PINCH....what kind of "cover up" do you have? Mine is similar to a sundress...just sheerer.

Mine are sun dresses, but I would never think of a sun dress as a robe. I also use mine for nighties. So very thin that I can roll them up and put one in my pocket..........no sleeves.....sold all over the Caribbean.

You can request robes from your steward and they will get them for you.

Depends upon your C&A level and your cabin attendant. We were in a Jr Suite on Allure and there were no robes. I asked our attendant and he said we had to have a higher status for robes. We are lowly Gold. :)

Edited by kalliekae

On our last couple cruises , april and two weeks ago there were no robes. The attendant put upgraded toiletries in the cabin but no robes. When he checked in with us just before muster we requested ice and robes and both deliver by 600pm. I usually don't use mine but bride sometimes uses mine to cover up on sofa if cool.

On our last couple cruises , april and two weeks ago there were no robes. The attendant put upgraded toiletries in the cabin but no robes. When he checked in with us just before muster we requested ice and robes and both deliver by 600pm. I usually don't use mine but bride sometimes uses mine to cover up on sofa if cool.

I've done the same, they make nice lap blankets :)