QM2 Singapore

cruiseluvva

Is there anyone currently on board or that will be boarding before Singapore, that can tell me what time the ship is due to leave Singapore, and if the Night Safari is one of the excursions on offer.

I'm asuming that particular one is only for overnight stays. We would dearly love to do it next year, but don't want to get our hopes up for nothing.

Is there anyone currently on board or that will be boarding before Singapore, that can tell me what time the ship is due to leave Singapore, and if the Night Safari is one of the excursions on offer.

I'm asuming that particular one is only for overnight stays. We would dearly love to do it next year, but don't want to get our hopes up for nothing.

This year it operates on 7 April which is during the ship's overnight stay. Attached are the details I've taken from our Voyage Personaliser.

Night Safari.pdf

Thank you for the replies but we don't have an overnight in Singapore, so I wondered if there was a late departure as there was when we last called there.

We would like to do the Safari, but it would only work if we leave very late. I can now see that I was wrong in assuming QM2 didn't have an overnight this year.

Edited by cruiseluvva

Thanks for that info. I couldn't find it in the personaliser. And My Cruises has completely different timing. Will be a nice sail out with lights at that time.

If you are going to do the Night Safari, book in advance because buying tickets on the night will possibly leave you disappointed (saw this on my recent trip there).

It is an amazing thing to do! I recommend taking the 40 min tram car drive, watch the night creatures show, and then do a few night walk trails (the Walkaby trail has a bat and snake cave. I didn't get to go for a walk due to time constraints but the trails are all beautifully lit with coloured lights.

I booked a tour with dinner. I don't recommend the dinner as it's a buffet (and a bad one at that).