Jet Ski Tour

JenSpice

Hello!

My husband & I will be sailing on the Carnival Sunshine from April 28th-May 6th and will be in Curacao from 8AM-4PM on May 2nd. This will be our second trip to Curacao - we can't wait!

With that said, we're having a bit of a hard time finding something to do! Last time, we had a late afternoon/evening stop & did a sunset sailaway/beach tour. The sailaway part was fine, but we were not impressed by the beach.

None of the Carnival-approved excursions that are currently available appeal to us, so we're looking to branch out. We're specifically considering doing a jet ski tour (similar to this one: https://www.viator.com/updateShoppingCartItem.jspa?itemId=597284015). Has anyone done this tour or something similar? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

~ Jenny

• 1 month later...

I'll be in Curacao a couple of weeks after that and am having the same concerns! Most of the excursions don't look appealing and the ones that do are way too expensive! So I'm looking for cheaper things to do on our own if we can. I just moved to Michigan from Myrtle Beach and I tried jet skiing ONCE and it was so hard!! lol we couldn't even get out into the water because we kept tipping over. They ended up letting us refund our jet ski ticket and exchange it for a banana boat but I don't think that will fly elsewhere haha.

If all else fails I might just head back to the ship after checking out the floating marking! But I picked this cruise because all the ports were places I've never been to so I'd at least like to find ONE thing to do!

We rented a jet ski from a vendor on Valley Church Beach in Antigua years ago - it was a lot of fun! It was one of the ones that you sit down to ride - don't know if I could stay balanced on one of the stand-up ones!!

We visited Curacao last year and did a "sunset cruise & beach" type of excursion, but we weren't at all impressed by the beach we visited. Prior to the excursion, we did enjoy exploring on foot (including crossing the floating bridge and having the scare of a lifetime when we went to walk back across it and found that it wasn't there! haha). Definitely a beautiful port, but we're still on the lookout for something to do to make the most of the day . . .

We are on same cruise and haven't found anything to do yet either. (Recovery Dude-just posted to your trikes post). Jet skis sound great! My husband has never been on one. Wonder if we can get better price by group booking?