Disney Fantasy 6188 - Aft Verandah

jdb35633

I have this room on hold for an October cruise, I have found a few pics of 6688 which I guess is the same but on the opposite side. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, the first on the Magic so I know nothing about the Fantasy. The few reviews I have found on this room have been positive. Does anyone have any personal experience in 6188? Pro/Cons? It will be me, my hubby and 8 year old daughter. Thanks in advance for the info!

I have sailed in 6190 which is right next door. Awesome room with huge verandah. Stunning views - especially at Castaway. Very quiet corridor too. Some people complain about the vibrations but we only felt it pulling into a port and it didn't bother us. Have fun!

We are back! Quiet location and we really liked the cabin. There was some vibration but nothing that would prevent me from staying in there again. There was one lounger and 2 chairs. Nice relaxing aft view. It is a long walk to some areas but the buffet, pool, Animators Palate, Royal Court and adult areas are all aft so that was a plus.

We are back! Quiet location and we really liked the cabin. There was some vibration but nothing that would prevent me from staying in there again. There was one lounger and 2 chairs. Nice relaxing aft view. It is a long walk to some areas but the buffet, pool, Animators Palate, Royal Court and adult areas are all aft so that was a plus.

Thank you! We booked the same room location but on the starboard side for next year. Did you have to request the lounger? We love the aft room locations....always book a cat 6.....but first time with one along the aft of the ship.

Thank you! We booked the same room location but on the starboard side for next year. Did you have to request the lounger? We love the aft room locations....always book a cat 6.....but first time with one along the aft of the ship.

Lounger was already there, I'd be surprised if it's not on the other side as well. The balconies in between the corner rooms each had two because they are larger, I think you'll be all set.

.... There was some vibration but nothing that would prevent me from staying in there again.... .

Please expand on the vibrations if possible.

This is a known issue aft on the Fantasy.

And many would love to hear more specific details.

Was it all the time? Did the vibrations reduce/cease at any point?

Was it felt all the time in the cabin?

Was the sensation in the cabin consistent during the sailing or did it vary?

Did it disrupt your sleep in the evening?

Do you feel it changed during variations in sea states and wave heights?

Do you feel it changed related to ship speed?

Did it affect room service in any way? lol.

What do you feel made the vibration?

Thanks

Please expand on the vibrations if possible.

This is a known issue aft on the Fantasy.

And many would love to hear more specific details.

Was it all the time? Did the vibrations reduce/cease at any point? LESS THAN 20% OF THE TIME

Was it felt all the time in the cabin? NO

Was the sensation in the cabin consistent during the sailing or did it vary? NOT CONSISTENT, WAS WORST FIRST NIGHT HEADED TOWARDS COZUMEL. MUCH BETTER REST OF WEEK.

Did it disrupt your sleep in the evening? NO

Do you feel it changed during variations in sea states and wave heights? NO

Do you feel it changed related to ship speed? YES

Did it affect room service in any way? lol. NO

What do you feel made the vibration? NO IDEA

Thanks

See above answers.