10 month old on Costa Diadema

ausabroadable

Hi there!

I have just joined cruise critic and have found this is such a useful tool! Really appreciate everyones sharing...

I will be traveling to Barcelona for Diadema cruise with my parents, husband and then 10 month old baby in April. I assume they are not strict with bringing baby food on board right? Or will they help to make in the restaurants?

Does anyone have experience with traveling on Costa with little ones?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

I have just joined cruise critic and have found this is such a useful tool! Really appreciate everyones sharing...

I will be traveling to Barcelona for Diadema cruise with my parents, husband and then 10 month old baby in April. I assume they are not strict with bringing baby food on board right? Or will they help to make in the restaurants?

Does anyone have experience with traveling on Costa with little ones?

Thanks in advance!

Hi again ausabroad.

no experience with little ones but we did see mothers with babies so i'm assuming that this is do-able.

Happy cruising. :)

The following isfrom the Costa UK Web site, hope it helps:

http://www.costacruises.co.uk/B2C/GB/Before_you_go/general/Documents/info_utili_GB_2016.pdf

Special services for babies (6 months–3 years)

Our ships are ideal for parents with babies and small children in strollers, with their spacious lifts and cabins, wide outer decks, and obstacle-free promenades and corridors. Under-3s also have boarding priority and are allowed to use the rooms and toys in the Squok Club, provided they are always accompanied by a parent, in low season or at off-peak times. On request and subject to availability we can provide cots, baby baths and bottle warmers in your cabin, and highchairs in the restaurant as well as preparing baby foods (on request, please talk to the Maître). A free bottle warming service is available 24 hours a

day. Please contact cabin staff.

have a great cruise.