Aft on Allure/Oasis

I love aft balcony cabins for the view and the larger balconies. But Allure/Oasis are totally new to me. Are there balcony rooms on either ship that have a larger balcony?

I appreciate any input you can give me. I'm planning a cruise with my 86 yr old mother and I think she will enjoy a nice balcony very much.

I love aft balcony cabins for the view and the larger balconies. But Allure/Oasis are totally new to me. Are there balcony rooms on either ship that have a larger balcony?

I appreciate any input you can give me. I'm planning a cruise with my 86 yr old mother and I think she will enjoy a nice balcony very much.

The only true aft balconies on Oasis class are suites...Perhaps you should be considering a mid-ship balcony category...nice balcony and very convenient...Enjoy your cruise with Mom.

I kind of chuckled when you asked about the aft balconies and suggested wanting a littel larger balcony. The aft balconies overlook the aquatheater and have a little less privacy, though the balconies are absolutely MASSIVE. It's a suite and comes with that added cost, of course.

31pg-vertical.jpg

The balconies on oasis/allure are bigger than balconies on other ships anyway, they are deeper. We just did a midship balcony on oasis, cabin 6664 and it was a great balcony. Good views and a very good location. Close to the boardwalk, close to the elevator, close to the stairs to the promenade. We actually really enjoyed being able to go to Johnny Rockets for breakfast, being able to just walk down the stairs to the promenade and we watched the parades from deck six. It was such a perfect location we would absolutely book it again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The balconies on oasis/allure are bigger than balconies on other ships anyway, they are deeper. We just did a midship balcony on oasis, cabin 6664 and it was a great balcony. Good views and a very good location. Close to the boardwalk, close to the elevator, close to the stairs to the promenade. We actually really enjoyed being able to go to Johnny Rockets for breakfast, being able to just walk down the stairs to the promenade and we watched the parades from deck six. It was such a perfect location we would absolutely book it again.

Welcome to Cruise Critic:

I can certainly agree with you...we have had #6662 and it was a great location.

Thank you for sharing this info. I recently went on Regal Princess and was very disappointed at the size of the balconies. Glad to hear they are larger on Oasis/Allure

Jr. Suites on the "hump" have larger balconies. Check out the deck plans to see.

Jr Suites have larger balconies even if not on the hump. We had 2 loungers and a table with chairs. Plenty of space, really.