Paying in installments!

Hi all we are on our first cruise next September on Indy round trip from Southampton to western med, we paid half of the deposit over the phone and due to pay more now. When I booked over the phone direct with RC they said all we had to do was send a call back request then they would accept payment over the phone, however my husband tried that and also emailed yesterday but has heard nothing back.. Any ideas what to do about this? Or is there any other way to pay without it being over the phone with booking direct?

Thanks in advance for your help lesley x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all we are on our first cruise next September on Indy round trip from Southampton to western med, we paid half of the deposit over the phone and due to pay more now. When I booked over the phone direct with RC they said all we had to do was send a call back request then they would accept payment over the phone, however my husband tried that and also emailed yesterday but has heard nothing back.. Any ideas what to do about this? Or is there any other way to pay without it being over the phone with booking direct?

Thanks in advance for your help lesley x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

if you logg-in to your cruise on rccl.com you can also select "make a payment", easiest way if you booked directly and do not want to call.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Go to this link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/homeLoggedout.do?cS=MHDR

In there you can add the reservation and click the "Make a Payment" button to make payments

Where is that button? I do not see it. I have found it frustrating to need to call to ask any questions about my bill or make payments. This would make things so much simpler!

Where is that button? I do not see it. I have found it frustrating to need to call to ask any questions about my bill or make payments. This would make things so much simpler!

You don't need to call.

You need to create an account and add the reservation to that account. Once you've added it you can go into the reservation and should have a 'payments' tab where you can pay

I am curious as well...I have a payment option in my account but 2 of children do not...We ALL made accounts at the same time and do direct bookings. Why do some have to call and others dont if everyone has an account???