Thomas Keller

SKP946

We are looking forward to meeting Tk (or, at least, a TK sighting) and being among the first to sample the fare in the grill. I am a bit concerned about the difficulty of getting a reservation for this new restaurant 2. Will report back in late May.

My wife and I are going on the Sojourn July 2016 from Barcelona to Monte Carlo. We have never been on Seabourn, but have done three cruises with Silversea.

Can someone explain or point me to an explanation of what we can expect regarding the food this summer. Especially interested about the TK experiences. Is it every night, the entire menu, at one restaurant? Or only some dishes some nights? Burger at pool?

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked a few times, but I didn't see it.

We are looking forward to meeting Tk (or, at least, a TK sighting) and being among the first to sample the fare in the grill. I am a bit concerned about the difficulty of getting a reservation for this new restaurant 2. Will report back in late May.

I imagine TK will be busy with getting his operation launched but it would be nice to do an introduction for passengers. I was under the impression that passengers are guaranteed at least one reservation per segment in the new restaurant? Will be interesting to see how difficult the reservations are to snag.

Yes, it was the Quest however I would assume the same will hold true for the Odyssey and Sojourn both pre and post dry dock.

Right now Quest, Odyssey, and Sojourn are in the same pre dry dock condition and the Restaurant/Colonnade menus (and changes) are going to be consistent across the three. The TK Grill will roll out ship by ship - to Quest and then Encore this year and then to the others at dry dock/inauguration.