When Can I Book

Woobstr112G

Greetings all. I am planning a retirement present to myself and my DW. I want to book either the 2018 or 2019 version of the 14 Day Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale cruise. Can anyone please advise how far in advance Seabourn would open those itineraries (if they are still offered) for booking. Don't know what ship it will be on, but the 2017 version is on the Quest.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Seabourn must be the only cruise line with no itineraries posted after summer 2017. Very frustrating. I've booked a 33 night Azamara Holiday sailing for winter 2018/2019 with New Year's in Sydney...

Edited by florisdekort

Hi Bob!

We met you on a transatlantic on Princess several years ago. I agree with everyone else, book this itinerary as soon as you see it. Apart from being a very good itinerary, one of the great things about Seabourn (and there are many great things), is you can book early, watch the prices and if they go down, secure a reduction or on board credit (in most cases). I assume you can also do what we Aussies have available - we can transfer our deposit to a different sailing if we change our minds. We have cruised with Seabourn for a few years now, and have two Seabourn cruises booked, one later this year and one early in 2017. Having tried almost every cruiseline out there, we keep coming back to Seabourn!

Check out the thread that offers a referral voucher and you can get yourself on board credit just for being a first time Seabourn cruiser.

Sue

Hi Bob!

We met you on a transatlantic on Princess several years ago. I agree with everyone else, book this itinerary as soon as you see it. Apart from being a very good itinerary, one of the great things about Seabourn (and there are many great things), is you can book early, watch the prices and if they go down, secure a reduction or on board credit (in most cases). I assume you can also do what we Aussies have available - we can transfer our deposit to a different sailing if we change our minds. We have cruised with Seabourn for a few years now, and have two Seabourn cruises booked, one later this year and one early in 2017. Having tried almost every cruiseline out there, we keep coming back to Seabourn!

Check out the thread that offers a referral voucher and you can get yourself on board credit just for being a first time Seabourn cruiser.

Sue

Hello Sue. Nice to hear from you again. Hope all is well.....:):):)

Bob

I believe that the new schedules- post Nov 2017- are out in 2 weeks.

Ask your TA for an alert so that you will learn what's what asap. As I have said and justified many times before, use a good TA and do not book direct with Seabourn. You will get better prices and have someone on your side should any problem arise.

Happy sailing!

I believe that the new schedules- post Nov 2017- are out in 2 weeks!

Thank you, that's very helpful. I'm eager to find out where Sojourn goes post its Alaska season. Northern Pacific crossing to Japan or a more Southern route via Hawaii, French Polynesia, etc.

Floris

I believe that the new schedules- post Nov 2017- are out in 2 weeks.

Ask your TA for an alert so that you will learn what's what asap. As I have said and justified many times before, use a good TA and do not book direct with Seabourn. You will get better prices and have someone on your side should any problem arise.

Happy sailing!

Thanks for the information.....:):):)

Bob

• 2 weeks later...