What is New Years Eve like on Anthem of the Seas?

Moltar

So, what is NYE like on the Anthem? I see they have many venues to celebrate. Where did you celebrate? Did you ever sail on another ship for NYE and if so how did it compare? Can you reserve a table in the Esplanade for NYE? Any information and thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Rang in 2015 of the Freedom! It was a lot a fun! People really did seem to take advantage of "formal" night. Royal provided party hats, headbands, beads/leis, noise makers. There was a "big band" type event with the captain and other cruise elite on Deck 5 and a more "informal" party on the pool deck. They had cameras and big screens to keep everyone connected! Free champaign was flowing (and spilling) everywhere starting an hour or so before midnight! There was a balloon drop and Auld Lang Syne at midnight. Had a great time and looking forward to New Years on a cruise sometime again in the future.

We were on Explorer for New Years a few years ago. It was a lot of fun. Balloon drop at midnight and I think champagne. People dressed up as they would for a New Years Eve party -- lots of sparkles. I would think most of the Royal ships would be similar. Katherine

Was on the Anthem for NYE. I don't remember any reserved tables in the Esplande, but many venues had champagne/table packages that were "limited"

We walked into 270 which had a Latin-themed party and just about every table/chair was reserved and we had a good laugh when one of the staff said take a seat where ther isn't a reserved sign ;) Don't remember the prices, but they weren't cheap especially if you don't drink champagne.

We were on when they still had dynamic dining where there wasn't a ship wide formal night, but the majority of people did dress up regardless.

Thank you for the responses so far. We sailed on the independence two years ago for New Year's Eve and it was the best New Year's eve experience we've ever had. The promenade experience for New Year's Eve is like no other. It's a party of nine of us six adults and three kids and we would like to reserve a table or two or something similar to what the independence offered in the promenade. I see the anthem has multiple venues for New Year's Eve whereas the main party on the independence was in the promenade, so just trying to get a grip on what would be the best place to go for all of us.

Can anyone else tell me their experience on the anthem of the seas for New Year's Eve I see there are multiple venues to go party in just trying to get a better idea of what place would be the best.