Starbucks with coffee card

kwazi07

I'm interested in getting the new coffee card they offer on the Cruise Planner.

In the terms and conditions, it says "Specialty Coffees do not include any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks®*stores/cafes."

From what I understand, Cafe Promenade is NOT a licensed Starbucks store. But they do offer Starbucks drinks.

Would I be able to use that card to buy Starbucks lattes and drinks in Cafe Promenade? Or would it have to be generic coffee? I'm a Starbucks addict :)

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm interested in getting the new coffee card they offer on the Cruise Planner.

In the terms and conditions, it says "Specialty Coffees do not include any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks®*stores/cafes."

From what I understand, Cafe Promenade is NOT a licensed Starbucks store. But they do offer Starbucks drinks.

Would I be able to use that card to buy Starbucks lattes and drinks in Cafe Promenade? Or would it have to be generic coffee? I'm a Starbucks addict :)

The coffee card will cover all non-alcoholic specialty coffees and teas served at Cafe Promenade. Cafe Promenade may or may not use Starbucks beans.

The coffee card will cover all non-alcoholic specialty coffees and teas served at Cafe Promenade. Cafe Promenade may or may not use Starbucks beans.

Thanks.

Do you know if the card is transferable? My cruise is only five nights, so I don't think I'll be able to drink 3 drinks a day. I want to share it with some of my family members, but is it linked to your seapass or anything?

Sent from Tapatalk

Thanks.

Do you know if the card is transferable? My cruise is only five nights, so I don't think I'll be able to drink 3 drinks a day. I want to share it with some of my family members, but is it linked to your seapass or anything?

Last I heard it was a punch card, so you could share with anyone.

• 8 months later...
Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk

This has been discussed on here before but it's not necessarily 15 drinks. Search for other threads on the coffee card- large drinks are 2 punches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Related Question...Will a Starbucks card work at the Starbucks kiosk on the ship?

DW gets several of these as gifts through out the year and she doesn't frequent SB so gives them to me. I rarely go to SB unless traveling and it's the only thing around, like at airports. So we have several that still have $ on them. Bring or leave at home?

Related Question...Will a Starbucks card work at the Starbucks kiosk on the ship?

DW gets several of these as gifts through out the year and she doesn't frequent SB so gives them to me. I rarely go to SB unless traveling and it's the only thing around, like at airports. So we have several that still have $ on them. Bring or leave at home?

Yes, you can use Starbucks gift cards at the Starbucks venues on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony.

I have used it before on the Oasis.

No points can be redeemed. (I think, but don't remember for sure)