Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Probably not a deployment change but just reporting the April 2018 Radiance Sydney to Hawaii and Explorer Sydney to Seattle are showing sold out.

Radiance still on sale Hawaii to Vancouver May 2018.

We were booked on Explorer for April 2017 (ended up cancelling), and I recall that it was sold out too.

So it is Spectrum of the Seas as the new Quantum Ultra ship!! So much for the rumoured Passion or Pulse!! I have her Suez Canal sailing to Asia on my to sail list for my big birthday in Spring 2019 (fingers crossed I don't get out priced like the Mariner sailings next year!) :ship:

Probably not a deployment change but just reporting the April 2018 Radiance Sydney to Hawaii and Explorer Sydney to Seattle are showing sold out.

Radiance still on sale Hawaii to Vancouver May 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2017 sailings were showing "Sold Out" around this time last year as well.

Not uncommon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So it is Spectrum of the Seas as the new Quantum Ultra ship!! So much for the rumoured Passion or Pulse!! I have her Suez Canal sailing to Asia on my to sail list for my big birthday in Spring 2019 (fingers crossed I don't get out priced like the Mariner sailings next year!) :ship:

I found the Mariner pricing quite reasonable. Can't imagine a new Quantum ship would be cheaper

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I found the Mariner pricing quite reasonable. Can't imagine a new Quantum ship would be cheaper

I missed out on the 1st day prices and missed the reasonable price. By the time I got the deposit together, the cruise price was too much for this solo traveller! :o

My plan is to have my travel agent hold my deposit (or possible future cruise certificate!) ready to pounce on release day!!

It was sure reasonable if a bit more than what we usually pay when we booked the TA leg of this cruise. Booked onboard at next cruise second day it opened. I looked it up today, insides for two StARt at $4464 for two. Ya, that's like 3k more than what we paid when we booked [emoji33].

LOL :) it's definitely risky getting near the glaciers

Actually just the opposite...more ice from calving in the thaw of the late season due to warmer temps. We've always gone in September so the calving is better, never disappointed at Hubbard but Tracy Arm often blocked because of icebergs and ice in the water.

Actually just the opposite...more ice from calving in the thaw of the late season due to warmer temps. We've always gone in September so the calving is better, never disappointed at Hubbard but Tracy Arm often blocked because of icebergs and ice in the water.

Went at the end of May this year and saw plenty of calving, and yes, Tracy Arm was closed due to too much ice.

Delete my comments as already addressed above.

Delete my comments as already addressed above.

:confused:Why would you say that? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So are you....

My main point is that the choke ice in Tracy Arm occurs much more in late season. We've always been rerouted accordingly, we have never made it into the Fjord in Sept. And temps in Alaska in the last couple years have been unseasonably warmer making it even harder to get to them.

Could someone please remind me of the website we were using to see the itineraries before they were released

The early speculation is based on port bookings (and historical patterns) - so you'd have to go to individual port web sites (not all are available). The availability of the actual itineraries is unlikely to be available until right around RCI releases them.

The early speculation is based on port bookings (and historical patterns) - so you'd have to go to individual port web sites (not all are available). The availability of the actual itineraries is unlikely to be available until right around RCI releases them.

Oh I know they won't be available yet but I've forgotten the name of the website we were all using to show the schedules a week or so before Royal released the exact itineraries

Oh I know they won't be available yet but I've forgotten the name of the website we were all using to show the schedules a week or so before Royal released the exact itineraries

Cruisecal.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk