Show us Your Aft!

Keep an eye on it. Give Royal's computer system, there is a good chance the current guests will be cancelled because of some computer glitch, and then if you are quick, you can grab it.

That's just mean.

I would give that possibility about a .01% chance of happening.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We've just booked Jr Suite 8096 on Rhapsody for a Greek Isles next year. I saw a video on YouTube of it...anyone have any more photos? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have booked the exact same cabin on rhapsody from Venice next june! First aft cabin and first junior suite - very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have booked the exact same cabin on rhapsody from Venice next june! First aft cabin and first junior suite - very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oooh nice!!! I'm so excited for ours and it feels like its EONS away.

oh that, then maybe .001%;p

Still better odds than the Lottery, and people win the Lottery all the time. And, unlike the Lottery, playing this game is free, so there is nothing to lose. :)

• 2 months later...

we had an aft balcony on a celebrity ship once and got all kinds of soot blow back on our balcony-we had to constantly check the chairs for soot and clean them and the floor off before sitting down......we didn't like that! Therefore, we haven never gotten an aft cabin again! Has this changed? could this have been a fluke?

we had an aft balcony on a celebrity ship once and got all kinds of soot blow back on our balcony-we had to constantly check the chairs for soot and clean them and the floor off before sitting down......we didn't like that! Therefore, we haven never gotten an aft cabin again! Has this changed? could this have been a fluke?

The soot seems to happen rarely, but I do see it reported from time to time.

The soot seems to happen rarely, but I do see it reported from time to time.

It's one of the things that helps those of us who love them talk about to keep them from becoming too popular! :')

Most of the new ships are "onto" us and have made those aft spaces into fancy suites (on Anthem and Oasis class) so they can charge a premium. I haven't seen too many people report about them, I wonder if many of those big suite passengers are often onetime or new cruisers who may not know about CC?

I'll have a few old favorites booked in the next year...Liberty deck 7708 corner aft and Navigator 7688 corner aft. I'll post lots of pics after I sail. One is for a theme charter cruise I'm taking with a half dozen friends. I'm excited we will have that larger balcony to gather, since some people in our group is sailing in an interior cabin.

It's one of the things that helps those of us who love them talk about to keep them from becoming too popular! :')

Most of the new ships are "onto" us and have made those aft spaces into fancy suites (on Anthem and Oasis class) so they can charge a premium. I haven't seen too many people report about them, I wonder if many of those big suite passengers are often onetime or new cruisers who may not know about CC?

I'll have a few old favorites booked in the next year...Liberty deck 7708 corner aft and Navigator 7688 corner aft. I'll post lots of pics after I sail. One is for a theme charter cruise I'm taking with a half dozen friends. I'm excited we will have that larger balcony to gather, since some people in our group is sailing in an interior cabin.

well soot happened to us! my husband had to have 2 pairs drycleaned from sitting on the chair before wiping all the soot off! we were not in a suite, it was some kind of slightly larger balcony cabin on Mercury (Celebrity) in Alaska.

We had 9256 on Radiance and 9702 on Celebrity Solstice, no soot, not a speck ever.

Fabulous both lines. Both to Alaska

Will be up at midnight next March to try and snag another for 2019.

Nice! We were B2B last August in Alaska on Radiance in 9256. :D

We are going to be in an aft Superior Ocean View room on Freedom leaving the day after thanksgiving, 2017. A group of us has 3 adjoining rooms and we are all chomping at the bit to get there! Your pics and posts are great and make us look forward to it even more

This time, I'll be trying for 1100 or 1602 but we'll take 9256 again!:hearteyes:

9256 on the radiance class is meant to be brilliant.

I had a hump cabin booked but 9258 became available 1 cabin away from my father and autistic brother, so I grabbed that.

We had 7688 corner aft on the voyager and that balcony!

• 2 weeks later...