Question for Bonnie : October 28th 2017 Quest Rome to Barcelona

workingtocruise-59

Hello

There has been some discussion on the roll call for this cruise that it has "disappeared" from both the ACC and TA sites.

I am sure that the most plausible reasons are that it has sold out or is being re-priced but many on the roll call are concerned.

Can you shed any light on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello

There has been some discussion on the roll call for this cruise that it has "disappeared" from both the ACC and TA sites.

I am sure that the most plausible reasons are that it has sold out or is being re-priced but many on the roll call are concerned.

Many thanks in advance.

Yes there is concern as there were about 100 balcony cabins a week ago and now cruise not listed.

Any explanation?

Thanks

Hello

Many thanks in advance.

The 28OCT2017 Quest voyage is NOT sold out. It is only temporarily offline while our inventory department clears out unsold (but blocked) group space. It should be back online very soon.

So I would like to thank you Bonnie for these efforts. I really appreciate all you do for this board. You have the patience of Job!

Aw, thank you ProfessorEFFE and Aussie Travel Bird :hearteyes:

I love my job and the people I work with in the office, on the ships, and here, with all of you on the Cruise Critic forum.

I don't think this job takes patience so much as it takes empathy...to always remember how special travel is and how much each of you looks forward to your booked (or dreamt about) future cruise.

Criticisms are usually the product of some unmet expectation or a lack of communication on our part. My role is to feed that to the office or ship, and to clarify to the OP what we are doing, if I can. Really I can't fix anything on my own.

The 28OCT2017 Quest voyage is NOT sold out. It is only temporarily offline while our inventory department clears out unsold (but blocked) group space. It should be back online very soon.

Thanks. Is that the same for the Journey itineraries such as the Transatlantic?

2017 transatlantic is the Quest, not the Journey.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I apologise for not being as precise as required.

My question relates to the 2018 Transatlantic cruise which has also disappeared due to inventory management about which there is also a thread. Follow up questions remain unanswered on it and to try and help others as this thread has Bonnies attention I tried to raise the issue here.

It is a major issue for us the timing is the worst as I go into a 2018 planning meeting over the next two days and now I cannot confirm where exactly I will be in November 2018.

I apologise for not being as precise as required.

My question relates to the 2018 Transatlantic cruise which has also disappeared due to inventory management about which there is also a thread. Follow up questions remain unanswered on it and to try and help others as this thread has Bonnies attention I tried to raise the issue here.

It is a major issue for us the timing is the worst as I go into a 2018 planning meeting over the next two days and now I cannot confirm where exactly I will be in November 2018.

Hi uktog,

I'm still expecting an explanation/statement this Thursday, or Friday at the latest. Sorry to not have more right now.

Hi uktog,

I'm still expecting an explanation/statement this Thursday, or Friday at the latest. Sorry to not have more right now.

Bonnie: looking forward to what you find out in a couple of days . Hopefully it will be good news for all of us. Thanks for your help.

The 28 October cruise on Quest is still not available on the Azamara website. Have the inventory problems now been resolved?

I'm sorry for the delay in our getting this voyage back online. I spoke with our Inventory Control and it seems they are still working out a couple cabin (ahem...stateroom & suite) assignments. They tell me the voyage will be back online asap, or by the end of this week at the latest. Again, we apologize. :o

I'm sorry for the delay in our getting this voyage back online. I spoke with our Inventory Control and it seems they are still working out a couple cabin (ahem...stateroom & suite) assignments. They tell me the voyage will be back online asap, or by the end of this week at the latest. Again, we apologize. :o

Hello Bonnie

Are there any updates regarding this cruise?

It is still not showing on the ACC site and some TAs show it as "sold out".

Thank you, in advance, for any information.

Thank you... it was NOT sold out on August 7 2017 but it is now August 24 2017... Would you know whether it is now sold out?

It looks like Azamara sold off the remaining cabins to a travel agency. The available balconies are GTY and the only suites are owner suite GTY. And by the way, Bonnie, the description for the owner suites still includes a guest bath. That was a feature I greatly appreciated.