Southampton to Montreal - our TA journey!

RosseauGirl

Just over two weeks until our Whisper journey - lots of packing decisions to still make (23 pairs of shoes need their own suitcase!). So many people we wish were travelling with us, but so many new people to meet. Can't wait to get onboard:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're looking forward to this cruise too. Glad you'll be blogging it, so we can find out what we've missed out on!

Can't compete on the shoes - between the two of us, we've got six pair, and two pair belong to my DH.

Tricky packing decisions indeed.

As I languish here sweating in temperature and humidity both over 80, it seems impossible that I must try on warm jackets to decide which one to take. At least the rain jacket needs no thought - that's a must!

And shoes ... sigh ... maybe I'll just go barefoot.

Just over two weeks until our Whisper journey - lots of packing decisions to still make (23 pairs of shoes need their own suitcase!). So many people we wish were travelling with us, but so many new people to meet. Can't wait to get onboard:)

Wow!, my OH doesn't even own that many shoes.

Rosseau Girl,

I know four Whisper Sisters, starring Andrew, who wish we were sailing with you and your very engaging companion. Hope you will have Miss Vicky and my dear friend, Norman on board. And Oliver...please write up a "Live from The Whisper". Good luck with Trivia...didn't we have the best fun??❤️

Rosseau Girl,

I know four Whisper Sisters, starring Andrew, who wish we were sailing with you and your very engaging companion. Hope you will have Miss Vicky and my dear friend, Norman on board. And Oliver...please write up a "Live from The Whisper". Good luck with Trivia...didn't we have the best fun??❤️

CruisinPash,

Wish you and the Sisters were also coming along. T is hoping to become a 'starring' rather than a 'with' on this trip. Trivia was definitely a highlight last fall, it will be difficult to beat! Will do my best to post our adventures.

❤️ to you all [emoji4]

M