Drink package 7 nights

For 7 days. I think the first day depends on the port you sail out of. The last 2 we done were from NY and Tampa and the bars we could get a drink as soon as we got on the ship and that was before midday. I believe that if sailing out of Texas you have to wait until you reach a certain point before the bars open fully, except for some select drinks.

For 7 days. I think the first day depends on the port you sail out of. The last 2 we done were from NY and Tampa and the bars we could get a drink as soon as we got on the ship and that was before midday. I believe that if sailing out of Texas you have to wait until you reach a certain point before the bars open fully, except for some select drinks.

Awesome thanks. We are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale on the Harmony of the Seas. I am not sure about Royal,I know Carnival I have got a drink before we left port but that was back in 2013 so could have changed by now.

Off the topic how did you get the countdown clocks?

Is the package charged for 7 days or 6 since that first day is only for

4pm on and the day you get off you can not use it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No stopping you from boarding around 11am and getting a full days worth of drinks in.

You could also wait until you are on board and buy it early in the morning of the second day and only pay for 6 days, however on board prices are usually higher and I suspect that what you would pay for 7 days ahead of time through the cruise planner is the same or cheaper than paying for 6 days on the ship.

No stopping you from boarding around 11am and getting a full days worth of drinks in.

You could also wait until you are on board and buy it early in the morning of the second day and only pay for 6 days, however on board prices are usually higher and I suspect that what you would pay for 7 days ahead of time through the cruise planner is the same or cheaper than paying for 6 days on the ship.

Yea most likely. Oh we plan to board as early as we can for sure and we would start using it then, even if it is for a soda or what not. Someone in a earlier post said we could use it for coffee on the last morning that's good to know also cause I sure will want to get one before getting off the boat

I saw a thread somewhere on CC (can't find it now) that RCL may change the rules requiring that if you want the deluxe package then all 21+ cabin mates have to buy it..... rule changes in September.

Anyone able to confirm this?

I saw a thread somewhere on CC (can't find it now) that RCL may change the rules requiring that if you want the deluxe package then all 21+ cabin mates have to buy it..... rule changes in September.

It's a trial, on select Harmony cruises only.

The trial has been confirmed officially by RCI.

Yea most likely. Oh we plan to board as early as we can for sure and we would start using it then, even if it is for a soda or what not. Someone in a earlier post said we could use it for coffee on the last morning that's good to know also cause I sure will want to get one before getting off the boat

I'm not sure about all ships, but on Voyager (which is what I have been cruising the most recently) there is a full bar at the front of the windjammer where you also get your coffee and OJ from. They always still have bar service the last morning there, so if you want a mimosa go for it!

Not sure. It it's just 2 of us and we will both have it, so that's no biggy for us. Since we will not have kids we will drink but if we had the kids going I wouldn't be happy with that cause I wouldn't drink but he would.

If you are on a 7 night cruise, the days that you are on board are actually 8. So a 7 night cruise incurs a 7 night charge, for anything: drink package, internet package, gratuities.

Yea but my point was I. Texas you can't drink until your so far out to sea and obviously on the day you dock.

Sailed out of Miami last year. You can drink as soon as you get on the ship. Sailing out of Galveston you can also drink as soon as you get on the ship, but are limited to what liquors & beers are available. None of the good stuff

Sailed out of Miami last year. You can drink as soon as you get on the ship. Sailing out of Galveston you can also drink as soon as you get on the ship, but are limited to what liquors & beers are available. None of the good stuff

Ok. I know some lines are different and I didn't drink this last one leaving Galveston, had my kids. We're leaving out of Fort Lauderdale so that's good to know we can get a drink as soon as we board.

Right now, the FAQ states that this will be on SOME sailings.

I read somewhere, that it will start in Sept on some ships as a trial.

So if you cruise on one of those ships after this goes into effect, COMPLAIN. :)