Crepes again??

krispykremess

Just wondering what you guys think is the best filling for crepes...also are they on for brekky on the Norwegian Epic or is that occupied by the egg station?

Crepes station is open for the evening meal.

I like strawberry inside with whip cream and chocolate sauce on top.:hearteyes:

Ham, cheese, dijon mustard! What part of Paris?

Can't say what part as I was there with friends and it was first time in that area. But, it was over by the Saint Paul Metro stop, down Rue De Rivoli and up a block or so. A food market that was there a couple of days a week.

I'm always a sucker for savory over sweet when I have a choice.

Just wondering what you guys think is the best filling for crepes...also are they on for brekky on the Norwegian Epic or is that occupied by the egg station?

Having sailed NCL a half a dozen times I cannot recall seeing crepes on the breakfast buffet. They might be on the menu in the dining room at breakfast but I have not looked for them.

Sounds like it might be the Marais area. We're staying on the Ile St Louis so only about a kilometre or so from there.

Thanks. :)

My friends were the ones who picked out the apartment as they've been to Paris many times. We had a last-minute change of apartments when the owner called us the day before we were flying from Pisa to say a pipe broke and flooded the apartment. She had another one we could take instead. It wasn't in the usual area my friends stayed in, but this new area was fun and convenient to everything. My other times in Paris had been in the area between the Trocadero and Victor Hugo (business).