Commemerative gift for 140 nights

Does anyone know??? Just curios if I should expect something on our cruise in October...We have 136 nights so we should obtain 140 during cruise...Thanks

It will be a crystal block with the image and name of your ship etched inside:

IMGP0173.jpg

I just received the glass block on my last cruise and it is very nice. I went to the loyalty ambassador because I was getting double points for sailing solo and was not sure they would calculate that into the equation. I received my block the 2nd to last night on board.

It was nice but quite heavy if you are worried about going over the flight weight allowance for your cases.

I gave ours to our cabin steward to do with it what he wanted.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

It weighs a little over 2 lbs. I weighed it.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for weight information.

It looked nice but my wife didn't want it,we would have preferred a box of chocolates or bottle of wine instead.

I've seen them on Ebay, maybe you could have sold it to cover the bottle of wine.;)

I've seen them on Ebay, maybe you could have sold it to cover the bottle of wine.;)

We gave it to our cabin steward to do with it what he wanted.

Never thought of selling because anything we get given but don't want we give away to charity but there was no room in our cases to carry the crystal sculpture as Pauline never travels light and we had bought lots of things in ports as well.

Thanks for weight information.

It looked nice but my wife didn't want it,we would have preferred a box of chocolates or bottle of wine instead.

A box of chocolate or wine wouldn't be a commemorative gift. I like getting them , but I'm trying to find a good way to display them.

A box of chocolate or wine wouldn't be a commemorative gift. I like getting them , but I'm trying to find a good way to display them.

We got a Jasper Conran crystal bowl from P&O years ago as a loyalty gift which we still use but the crystal block is not to our taste and no use to us.

We got ours on the second last day, also. Checking with Crown and Anchor desk is not a bad idea to see if they have you on the list.

If you carry it in your carry-on and are flying, you might want to put it in a bin so they can see what it is. It is made of lead crystal. I had it in the bottom of my carry on bag and they searched my bag and then saw what it was and there wasn't a problem anymore.

I set mine on our mantle.

We should only have 7 now, but 1 was a gift, 1 was a mistake due to a solo bonus that didn't make it into computer in time, and 1 was by sweet talking a LA.

I rearrange them on occasion, but they are behind glass doors for now.

I believe we have 5 more scheduled, but three are duplicates.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We should only have 7 now, but 1 was a gift, 1 was a mistake due to a solo bonus that didn't make it into computer in time, and 1 was by sweet talking a LA.

I rearrange them on occasion, but they are behind glass doors for now.

I believe we have 5 more scheduled, but three are duplicates.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

That new "pointy one" you are getting soon won't fit on that stacker at all!! :eek:;)

Looking forward to claiming mine on the Oasis next month!

Due to the high number of cruisers on Oasis, you will receive your block on your bed

in your cabin one night. The last time we were on board, the upper tier event was held

in the theatre and they were running a continuous loop of pictures/names of pax earning a crystal block. There were quite a few.