Late Departure Option (on last day of cruise)

Is it correct that the 'Late Departure Option' (that allows you to pay an extra fee to hang around the ship for awhile the last day of the cruise) is only available on select cruises? We've sailed RCCL twice on Brilliance of the Seas in the Mediterranean, but will now be sailing the Caribbean on Allure.

Is it correct that the 'Late Departure Option' (that allows you to pay an extra fee to hang around the ship for awhile the last day of the cruise) is only available on select cruises? We've sailed RCCL twice on Brilliance of the Seas in the Mediterranean, but will now be sailing the Caribbean on Allure.

I've never seen that option available at US ports.

It's about $35pp in Europe and you have to be off by 15.00 you get to use all the facilities and have lunch on board.

Wow, I am all about that. Where do I sign up. AA just changed my MCO departure flights from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM so now I have to figure out what to do with two GD's (5&3).

It is not offered in the USA as the ships have to have zero passengers before boarding can start.

In Europe it is $39

e17ba31037d614928c165baa6ae5b9a2.jpg

You still have to vacate your cabin by 8;30, but get to eat one more lunch at the Windjammer [emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk