Roatan excursion for seniors? Liberty of the Seas

Try Bodden Tours where you can have a car and driver for the day. They will design the tour around what you request. The island is nice just for a pretty drive and you can include lunch, shopping, etc.

Enjoy Roatan!

Patti

Try Bodden Tours where you can have a car and driver for the day. They will design the tour around what you request. The island is nice just for a pretty drive and you can include lunch, shopping, etc.

Enjoy Roatan!

Patti

I second this. Ask for Jerry if he is still there. He was working on setting up his own company back in February. You get a private driver to take you around the island and can get out wherever you want. Jerry was great! He took me to a local grocery store which was interesting, to get souvenirs for my kids, the cameo factory and even showed us his house. Can't beat the deal either. We learned a lot about the culture of the island from him. $40 per person for a private car and driver! We got to meet Victor personally at the pier. Great communication prior to cruise via email from Victor as well.

http://boddentours.com/bestofroatan.htm

Will be on Liberty of the Seas next week and trying to find the best excursion for seniors with some mobility issues in Roatan. Light walking and short distances is about all they can handle .

Any ideas ?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Also check out the port of call forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I also would highly recommend Bodden tours. We were traveling with my elderly parents, and this was a great way for them to see the island with minimal walking. We had the driver for the entire day for a very reasonable price. Will do it again the next time we're in Roatan.