Dimora Degli Dei - Rome B&B

cadburysmom

My favorite Rome hotel near the Pantheon, Albergo del Senato, is not available so I've booked a nearby B&B called Dimora Degli Dei instead. The rate I booked is somewhat lower than what is now showing so feel I'm getting a great price for the location.

It came highly recommended by "friends of friends" who stayed there last May and also gets good reviews on Tripadvisor but any input from fellow cruisers who've stayed at this B&B would be helpful.

Thanks!

My favorite Rome hotel near the Pantheon, Albergo del Senato, is not available so I've booked a nearby B&B called Dimora Degli Dei instead. The rate I booked is somewhat lower than what is now showing so feel I'm getting a great price for the location.

It came highly recommended by "friends of friends" who stayed there last May and also gets good reviews on Tripadvisor but any input from fellow cruisers who've stayed at this B&B would be helpful.

Thanks!

Sorry I can't help you, but thanks for posting. I have been looking at a number of places in Rome and Dimora Degli Dei looks lovely. Did you get your rate directly through the B&B?

Sorry I can't help you, but thanks for posting. I have been looking at a number of places in Rome and Dimora Degli Dei looks lovely. Did you get your rate directly through the B&B?
I'm glad I could be of help.:) I think it looks quite nice, too!

And to answer your question...back in July, all the different booking sites showed the same rate as the B&B. I booked through Hotels dot com simply because it allowed for a more lenient 24 hr cancellation policy, whereas the same rate was non-refundable when booked directly with the B&B and other sites.

Having said that, I usually do get a better rate when booking directly with the hotel. In this case, I'm on the waiting list with Albergo del Senato (which I contacted directly) so needed to be able to cancel the B&B should a room become available.

Good luck and hope you have a great trip!