Spa tips, please

chrismch

For recent cruisers, I need some details on the daily spa specials. Are they still doing a special where you book 3 treatments and get a discount on each one? Is it limited to only certain treatments? What were some of the port day specials? Any treatments you'd suggest?

Yes, the 3-treatment specials still exist. Some ships insist you book all of them at once on day-1 to get the discount, other ships allow you to add two more after the first treatment (they don't advertise it, but many allow it if you ask the provider).

I love getting massages on cruises, much more so than at home. I also offer to increase the automatic 15% tip if the masseuse will forgo the scripted attempt to sell me all the expensive products that they try to push - it has always worked for me.

For recent cruisers, I need some details on the daily spa specials. Are they still doing a special where you book 3 treatments and get a discount on each one? Is it limited to only certain treatments? What were some of the port day specials? Any treatments you'd suggest?

I'm an idiot. I saw the title of this thread and thought a masseuse was complaining about tips! :)