Category I on Vista Class.

mike_ga

Hey Everyone.

I'm heading out on Westerdam in November with about 26 other people, but I am booked into an category I interior on the Upper Verandah Deck. I've seen the Large Interior cabins on the Main deck, which I understand are larger than category I, but I'm curious as to how much smaller cat I cabins are.

I've checked all the usual places but can't find any cruiser submitted pictures (I promise you that there will be before the end of November, I always submit pics). Do any of you have experience with these cabins and can you describe what they were like?

Thanks.

From what I understand, the larger interior cabins in cat J and K are quite significantly larger than the standard inside cabins. They are also more of a square shape than a rectangular shape. As for dimensions, I think the standard cabins can be around 151 square feet and the J or K can be as big as 233 square feet.

Thanks for that.

Most of the pictures were hosted on Joanie's former website, so I was unable to actually look at them, but I was able to read enough descriptions to get a good idea of the room size.

I've done an Inside closet on Carnival in the past but am glad I won't be spending the week in something as small. I actually upgraded from MM to this I when I saw that the price difference was down to $64.

Despite being single I'm cramped with small amounts of private space, my Home is a little over 2200 sq ft and I constantly think to myself that I'll have to get a bigger house if I ever meet someone special.

All the J- & K- category cabins on Main Deck only are huge. So are the I-category cabins on Navigation Deck---but only by a few inches.

If you are looking for an inside cabin with space, these are the ones.