Urgent help needed!

The one thing I am most worried about on my upcoming vacation is how bad I'll look in pictures. I accidentally fell out of my chair, hit my head on the desk, and ended up with a row of 7 scabs on my forehead. The wound is under my bangs, but brushing them down does not completely cover it up (and I never brush like that anyway). There is one week left until I fly to Vancouver and August 13 is a formal night, so I need suggestions for looking very good very soon. Any ideas?

If your concern is about how you'll look in formal pictures that you want to take on the ship, maybe you could ask them to touch up the blemishes left from your accident. I don't usually do formal pictures so I don't know if they can do this on the ship or not. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

I hope others will have better ideas for you. I hope whatever you decide to do that you have an awesome cruise.

I've no experience with requesting blemishes be removed. However, they did photoshop and remove my friend's facial wrinkles without being asked. Now my friend was not happy with the result because she said the picture did not even look like her anymore, but that's another issue.

A week may make a big difference. If not do you think Touche Éclat would disguise some of the marks? Maybe if the marks are on one side you could turn sideways?

I really hope it heals quickly, maybe if you rub vitamin E oil in between now and when you go.

Have a great cruise.:)

If there is bruising, rather than just scabs, I have found Arnica Gel ($10 at Walgreens) to be a miracle worker.

I fell skiing and developed a very dark purple bruise from knee to ankle and all around my leg. normally, I wouldn't have cared, but it was about 2 weeks before I was wearing a knee length dress to DD's wedding.

I applied the gel 3 times a day and was astounded at how fast the bruise went away.

This may sound crazy, but I have it on very good authority that fresh pineapple will help in the healing process. I'm talking eat as much as you possibly can between now and your departure. There is something in the actual pineapple that speeds up the healing process. Crazy sounding, but what can it hurt? Besides, the pineapple is good for you.

Come back and post your results after the cruise, please.

Have you thought about Dermablend? You can buy it at some cosmetic counters in department stores. Made to cover scars or birthmarks so should do fine on a bruise or over a scab. Ask to try out a sample or dab a little on to see coverage. It's heavier than make-up and needs to be blended well and matched well.