Royal's website down?

Lisa8

Is it working for anyone else? Every time I tried logging in, it just brings me to an error page..."something went wrong"....I'm trying on 3 different devices and different browsers and cant log in.

What you have described is its most common status - useless.

I'm having the same problem. Today is my final payment day so hope I'm able to log in later.

For a few days haven't been able to make dummy booking to check prices. Actually both cruises I've booked - I can put in all the info and then I'm told that there are no cruises that fit the info put in. Annoying to say the least. Also, can't research a new cruise.

I still can't log in using Internet Explorer or Chrome. The only way I can get into my account is using Firefox. Is anyone else still having problems? Tried clearing cache and that did not w ork either. I can check prices, just can't get into my account

I still can't log in using Internet Explorer or Chrome. The only way I can get into my account is using Firefox. Is anyone else still having problems? Tried clearing cache and that did not w ork either. I can check prices, just can't get into my account

Completely opposite for me. I cant get past the log in on Firefox, I cleared my cache too. Chrome is working fine for me right now. Safari has always has issues.

Royal is the only site that cause this problem. I basically use downloaded all available browsers on my mac to access their site. If one doesnt work I try the other.

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I heard there was a lifetime limit on logins.;p

Just talked to RC because I can't get into my reservations. They say it will be another 3 to 4 hrs before it is up. I have a cruise that I am leaving on in a week and would like to finish up. Some advice from past experiences when it comes back up check your reservations. I don't think they believe in checking code before they slam it in

Just talked to RC because I can't get into my reservations. They say it will be another 3 to 4 hrs before it is up. I have a cruise that I am leaving on in a week and would like to finish up. Some advice from past experiences when it comes back up check your reservations. I don't think they believe in checking code before they slam it in

Try using a different browser. Its working for me on chrome

7b5c6b06afc1e8d37a6a75fb86e201b0.jpg

This is what I get under dining reservations for our cruise. Not sure if it's a technical glitch or they just don't open it until nearer sailing time? We're not sailing until September 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk