Any Harmony Genie Reviews Coming Up?

We are in January 14 in the presidential family suite so if we don't hear anything before then I can let you know. We will have 8 adults in our room so our genie will be busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be in the Presidential Family Suite in April 2017. Will be very interested in your Genie observations and your impressions of the PFS with a party of 8. Thanks in advance.

We are on the Oasis in a 2 bedroom aqua suite on December 11th. Got an email from our Genie day before yesterday, telling us she will be talking with us direct soon. Penny

Penny,

Will you be doing a review of your genie experiences? Sounds like there are quite a few people that would be interested!! Any information you can pass along about how your dining reservations were handled and other things would be great!!

Penny,

Will you be doing a review of your genie experiences? Sounds like there are quite a few people that would be interested!! Any information you can pass along about how your dining reservations were handled and other things would be great!!

Rclibertygirl5, the following link is to my August Live review, to which we were Star Class. If you go to post 555, on that link, it is where I start to do the Genie review. It continues onto page 29.

I also have screen shots saved of the Star Class Precruise Questionnaire if you are interested.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2394389&page=28

We have a genie in February and I am interested in the services being provided on the Harmony since she has returned to the US.

Curious what date / room you're in Liberty Girl? We'll be in the Presidential Family Suite w/ Star Class on Harmony Feb. 4th. Very excited, and we'll definitely be using GoPro's and reviewing the experience!

Rclibertygirl5, the following link is to my August Live review, to which we were Star Class. If you go to post 555, on that link, it is where I start to do the Genie review. It continues onto page 29.

I also have screen shots saved of the Star Class Precruise Questionnaire if you are interested.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2394389&page=28

Hi Andrew, I am actually quite familiar with your review and periscopes!!;) We were on the Allure cruise with you last August and saw you a few times around the ship (we didn't meet though). I was bummed that you weren't in Star class on your recent Harmony cruise because I am interested in how the genie service is on the Harmony. There seem to be some slight differences between the ships on the things that are included and the services provided by the individual genies so I am looking for some Harmony reviews before we cruise in February. Thanks for your response and please keep periscoping!!:)

Curious what date / room you're in Liberty Girl? We'll be in the Presidential Family Suite w/ Star Class on Harmony Feb. 4th. Very excited, and we'll definitely be using GoPro's and reviewing the experience!

We are in the 2 bedroom Aquatheater suite on deck 8. We are sailing Feb 18th so you will be a couple weeks ahead of us!! I will definitely watch for your review!! Thanks!:)

We are in the 2 bedroom Aquatheater suite on deck 8. We are sailing Feb 18th so you will be a couple weeks ahead of us!! I will definitely watch for your review!! Thanks!:)

We will be in 8330 Feb 11 - 18 so you will be embarking as we are disembarking. We will be the ones trying to sneak back on the ship ! I'm sure you won't mind if we bunk with you for the cruise !

;)

We will be in 8330 Feb 11 - 18 so you will be embarking as we are disembarking. We will be the ones trying to sneak back on the ship ! I'm sure you won't mind if we bunk with you for the cruise !

;)

Haha!! Take good care of the room for us!:cool: I know they will have to drag us off on February 25!!

• 2 weeks later...
Since they are so elusive I will write a review. We are staying in the Presidential Family Suite and there are 8 of us.

Looking forward to your review on Harmony Genie service. We are on her in May (room 1722).

I do have one question I was looking at the review linked on the previous page and it showed the available liquor list. It is stated on there premium selections at reduced costs. I was under the impression that the Star class came with the top drink package, is that not the case?

Looking forward to your review on Harmony Genie service. We are on her in May (room 1722).

I do have one question I was looking at the review linked on the previous page and it showed the available liquor list. It is stated on there premium selections at reduced costs. I was under the impression that the Star class came with the top drink package, is that not the case?

I will let you know. We were star class in August on Oasis and never had an issue and got any thing we asked for. Star class is the only package that includes Starbucks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums