St Lucia excursion

russandcheryl

Looking at Cosol tours in st Lucia ... Great reviews ... Anyone used them ? We are there Sunday March 26 ... They need a min of 6

We did the Cosol Full Day St. Lucia Tour in January 2014. My husband and I were put with other couples who had booked the tour into a van of 10 people for the day. It is a great way to get an overview of most of the island and some beach time in too. If you are interested in doing this tour, I would email them and ask them to place you with others who want to do the tour that day. It was very popular and I believe he fill multiple vans with cruisers. Or, you could try to get 4 other cruisers from your Roll Call to do this tour with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Cosol! My daughter and I went on their tour in December. There were other cruisers from several ships that were in port, enough for a total of 4 or 5 vans; so definitely worth asking if they can put you with others. The vans did spread out though so none of the stops were crowded. This is definitely the best tour I've done - the guides were super friendly; you saw a lot of the island; got to eat a lot of food and the drinks were constantly flowing. Definitely worth the money.

BTW, we were on a ship that docked in Castries, so I don't know if that makes a difference to the company asking for a minimum number of participants.

Hi,

We just did this tour off of the Windstar. When we booked it we were advised it would be a private tour at 230.00USD. We accepted this as we assumed it was because pick up was at Pigeon Island. Well, it turned out we were the only ship that day and it was fantastic! As we were the only van that day, our food tasting portion of the tour was in a lovely, private carribean home. We sat on the veranda overlooking the lush hills with what could be seen as a full lunch. It was so good!

The rest of the tour was as described on their website, and was a really great day.

If I were you I would check to see if you are the only ship that day, the experience is that much better. Also, it was still a full van, so you could get others from your ship to join you to reduce costs.

Also, although this thread is about St. Lucia, the tour we did in Grenada was the best.

Savor the Spice country food tour. History, nature, and a myriad of local specialties and spices. It was our best tour on the cruise. I just posted a review on TripAdvisor, it isn't up yet.