Does anyone remember seeing Sailing Ship Liquor Bottle on Oasis/Allure in 2014-2015?

jave36

My wife and I went on the Oasis and the Allure in back to back years in 2014 and 2015. On one of those trips, in the liquor store on the promenade, there was a bottle of liquor (I think it was Johnny Walker Blue) that was made special for RCI. It had a 3-masted sailing ship on the waves and cost about $275. At the time we were poor and I couldn't afford it, but I've always wanted to get that bottle. Does anyone remember seeing it? I've googled for hours and can't even find a picture of it to prove that it even exists, but if I could someone else remembers it in more detail than I do, it may help me hunt it down. Thanks for your help ahead of time fellow cruisers!

P.S. If you know of a way to hunt it down that I haven't thought of, that would be welcomed too! I called RCI and none of the customer service people except 1 could even understand what I was asking for (language barrier). The one that did understand wasn't able to help me.