Best beach?

conshycruiser

Hello all,

Leaving from OSJ on the Carnival Liberty 12/27/15, but flying in 3 days early. I'd like to spend the 26 on the beach all day. Suggestions for beaches that have beach bars, bathrooms, and restaurants? We are staying at the Sheraton in San Juan but don't mind paying the extra $$ for a nice beach. Thanks!

Hello all,

Leaving from OSJ on the Carnival Liberty 12/27/15, but flying in 3 days early. I'd like to spend the 26 on the beach all day. Suggestions for beaches that have beach bars, bathrooms, and restaurants? We are staying at the Sheraton in San Juan but don't mind paying the extra $$ for a nice beach. Thanks!

Anywhere in Isla Verde or ocean park. There really are not that many beach bars per say. The beaches in San Juan are public and mostly have condos and hotels. I suggest a day pass that way you can have access to bathrooms and a shower.

Hello all,

The beach on the back of the Isla Verde Hotels are the best .there you have..bar and restaurants at walking distance.

San Juan really does not have the best beaches of the Island.

T

Anywhere in Isla Verde or ocean park. There really are not that many beach bars per say. The beaches in San Juan are public and mostly have condos and hotels. I suggest a day pass that way you can have access to bathrooms and a shower.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Any recommendations on where to get a day pass? Price is no problem, just want to have a great day.

T

Thanks for your suggestions!

Any recommendations on where to get a day pass? Price is no problem, just want to have a great day.

I used island marketing a while ago for a day pass and loved the beach and the food. I Found it cheaper than renting the chairs, umbrellas and paying for food and drinks separately. I have seen others talk about i think the Marriott but you get nothing included and you are not guaranteed chairs, since i want beach this worked better for me.

Here is the link https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/BeachBreakSanJuan.html