Beach recommendation needed!

gandh621

Hi everyone! My family and I will be in Cozumel in about 3 weeks. My husband and I have been to Paradise Beach twice and Mr. Sancho's twice. We love them both. My question is, since we are traveling with my 19 year old daughter and my 83 year old mother (who acts younger than her age, but does not know how to swim), which beach club would be best for all of us? We will be renting a jet ski at some point (my daughter and I) and my mom needs an umbrella, or something, for shade! Which beach area/club is best (in your opinion) for a relaxing, fun, enjoyable day for all?

Thanks!!!! :D

Holly

If your mom does not swim then maybe Paradise Beach, with a HUGE pool plus beach, water toys, etc. would be a better option. Great facilities, $3 admission, pay-as-you-go. Taxi fare should be about $17 each way for up to 4 in the cab.

Thanks Crewsweeper and JohninDC -

This is pretty much what I was thinking and having trouble with deciding. I think Mr. Sancho's will be better out of these 2 because of the all inclusive food and drinks, but the pool at Paradise Beach is incredible.

I just started a new thread with questions about 2 other resorts for the day. If we don't decide on one of those, I think Mr. Sancho's will win this one LOL.

Thanks again,

Holly