We three queen,s

so,ton saint

Hi Dronnygirl yes you might be right with Hythe Marina JULY 4TH 4SHIPS 11TH AND 12TH 3 SHIPS 18TH 3 SHIPS 25TH AND 26TH 3 SHIPS AND 4 SHIPS OTHER DAYS I AND TWO Mayflower park only cruiser,s from city and mayflower hope this helps.

We shall be at Hythe Marina to toast their departure. We find it an excellent viewing spot as you see them leave port and then (majestically) sail off down toward the Solent. We find Calshot rather bleak and a bit out of the way, but you will probably view them for a longer period if you base yourself there.

2pm Sunday 3rd May: Never seen Hythe Marina so busy! Absolutely packed with people and not a single parking space available either! It's encouraging to see that we're not the only saddos (er, I mean "enthusiasts"). Currently experiencing 'binocular envy'.

2pm Sunday 3rd May: Never seen Hythe Marina so busy! Absolutely packed with people and not a single parking space available either! It's encouraging to see that we're not the only saddos (er, I mean "enthusiasts"). Currently experiencing 'binocular envy'.

When do they leave? Have been checking out the webcams - sadly one isn't working ! Could do with the webcam from the ship at the back. :)